+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA

robinbharg

Mar 28, 2017
Hello Team,

I did my graduation from DU and MBA from Sikkim Manipal. Please suggest if IQAS is good. Also, what should I do in terms of documentation. Do I have to send details for both graduation and MBA?

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
My wife got her ECA certificate from IQAS yesterday on email. However, the university name for her Master's Degree is mentioned incorrectly.

She did her post graduate from NUST and mentioned the correct university name on the forms submitted to IQAS but the university name appearing on the certificate is University of Lahore.

How can we get this rectified? Please guide.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
My wife got her ECA certificate from IQAS yesterday on email. However, the university name for her Master's Degree is mentioned incorrectly.

She did her post graduate from NUST and mentioned the correct university name on the forms submitted to IQAS but the university name appearing on the certificate is University of Lahore.

How can we get this rectified? Please guide.
I would suggest to give them a call in tomorrow when its day time in Edmonton. Inform them of the mistake and I am sure they will send you an updated ECA. It should be simple enough. IQAS is extremely helpful on the phone and you don't have to wait a long time to speak to a representative.

Also I doubt if the file number / certificate number will change. If you are worried about missing next round I think you can put in the current certificate number in the profile. And then by the time you are submitting the application you'd gotten the updated ECA.
Hope this helps.

Raiha Mumtaz

Jun 16, 2017
hey can anybody please elaborate about listing of education information on online application. Do we have to list educational information from primary school or secondary school (matric) onwards?

s.aftab

Aug 25, 2017
Hi, I also applied to get ECA from IQAS. now is it ok to send 2 sealed envelopes in one parcel from FedEx to them by my name & address. (1st sealed envelope from FBISE that they sent me from Islamabad to karachi for my 10th & 12th grade verified certificates. & 2nd sealed envelope that I got from HEC for my BBA & MA verified degrees.)

iam worried if I can send all these doc. in one parcel & from my name or not because it's mentioned on IQAS that verified doc. should be sent directly by the verification authority not by the applicant. Can anyone help plz.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I also applied to get ECA from IQAS. now is it ok to send 2 sealed envelopes in one parcel from FedEx to them by my name & address. (1st sealed envelope from FBISE that they sent me from Islamabad to karachi for my 10th & 12th grade verified certificates. & 2nd sealed envelope that I got from HEC for my BBA & MA verified degrees.)

iam worried if I can send all these doc. in one parcel & from my name or not because it's mentioned on IQAS that verified doc. should be sent directly by the verification authority not by the applicant. Can anyone help plz.
Hi,

As far as I know, IQAS doesn't require HEC or any board's attestation. They need verified / stamped copies of your certificates, and/or last degree with transcripts couriered to them in a sealed envelope.

You can send multiple sealed envelopes in one large envelope to them with references attached as post it sticker or a letter with IQAS official check list.

Time lines for processing have increased so you can expect an eca within 2 months.

Be patient as they usually notify very late.

Thanks,

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017

Yes. You can send them by your name. No issues at all.

s.aftab

Aug 25, 2017
i
Yes. You can send them by your name. No issues at all.
I've already sent IQAS the checklist & all other required doc. They are only waiting for those sealed envelopes. For getting those I checked with them from whom I need to get these doc. verified & sealed envelopes & that's what they told me (from FBISE & HEC in 2 Parcels). Now FEDEX was not allowing to send by same names & in 2 parcels. Instead they said to send by my name both sealed envelopes in 1 parcel.so that's what I wanted to confirm if that would be ok by IQAS or not.

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Hello Friends!

This is for everyone's reference. I had submitted my ECA to IQAS and the timeline is as follows so far:-

Documents Dispatched: 31 Jul 2017 (FedEx)
Documents Delivered by FedEx : 02 Aug 2017
AOR By IQAS : 25 Aug 2017

I hope this would help all those who have just initiated the process with IQAS. Although their response time has increased, but its still within their mentioned timeline.

maryam25

Aug 26, 2017
hi..
i need help regarding IQAS. i never got any confirmation. waiting from almost 3 1/2 month.. i tried to call them too but no body answers.. i am so worried

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
i

I've already sent IQAS the checklist & all other required doc. They are only waiting for those sealed envelopes. For getting those I checked with them from whom I need to get these doc. verified & sealed envelopes & that's what they told me (from FBISE & HEC in 2 Parcels). Now FEDEX was not allowing to send by same names & in 2 parcels. Instead they said to send by my name both sealed envelopes in 1 parcel.so that's what I wanted to confirm if that would be ok by IQAS or not.
Yes you can send them in one parcel. I also applied and received my ECA but I wasn't required to obtaikn FBISE or HEC envelopes. My university envelope was enough for the whole process.

Regards,