+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Cybrboyin

Aug 16, 2020
On 15th October, even had received the mail confirming that they are processing the documents received in the week of 7th September. And yesterday, I believe all the candidates documents delivered on 22nd were responded.

I just hope my documents are not misplaced.

I will make a call on Monday now, they don't work on weekends.

Thanks for your response.
Hello panwar1,

I also have the same issue. My documents reached IQAS on 8 September, 2020 and I have the acknowledgement from DHL (Courier Company). Until now I cannot see any updates in my login and I haven't received any email from IQAS either. My profile still shows waiting for transcripts. This is worrying. Please let me know if you were able to track your package.

Cana2021

Sep 26, 2020
I got an email confirming that the documents i uploaded on the IQAS application portal were processed by the office but on the portal, my application is in line for processing.
Anyone with a similar experience?

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
I got an email confirming that the documents i uploaded on the IQAS application portal were processed by the office but on the portal, my application is in line for processing.
Anyone with a similar experience?
I received the same email 10 days ago and my application is still in the line for processing. I guess the email was just sent to confirm that they received an explanation letter that I uploaded after my application submitted.

Piyush@35175

Oct 10, 2020
Hi,
I have submitted my IQAS application online for ECA. Now, I am in process to send transcript from issuing authority. I have multiple query as follow :-

1. As I have done my bachelor's and PG from two different universities then should I need to gather both degree transcripts and then send it by myself in a single envelope? Otherwise it will be reaching at two different dates and it might be create a problem for my application.

2. Is there any specific time frame to submit my all transcripts after making payment for my IQAS application?

3. What is my IQAS reference number which I will have to use for academic records form ?

Anyone prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Piyush@35175

Oct 10, 2020
Hi Guys.. My ECA status is in fluctuation stage and I got the result by the hack provided earlier in this forum.. I applied for the evaluation of my bechelor as well as masters. Here, I am sharing the time line.
Submitted my application :: 13th August
Courier reached :: 18th August
1st AOR :: 25th August
2nd AOR :: 31st August
In line for processing :: 31st August
Called IQAS :: 30th September
Assessing :: 3rd October
Final review :: 20th October
Fluctuation :: 20th October
If anyone is having any confusion, I would try to ans to the best of my knowledge.. All the best to everyone..
Hi @PIHU_1991, I have completed my graduation and PG from two different universities and now I want to evaluate my both degrees. Could you please let me know should I get both sealed transcript at my home and then courier it to IQAS in a single envelope or let university to send my transcripts to IQAS directly. If I opt for both University to send my transcripts to IQAS directly then it will reach at IQAS at two different dates. Please guide me what should I do. Thank you.

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Hi,
I have submitted my IQAS application online for ECA. Now, I am in process to send transcript from issuing authority. I have multiple query as follow :-

1. As I have done my bachelor's and PG from two different universities then should I need to gather both degree transcripts and then send it by myself in a single envelope? Otherwise it will be reaching at two different dates and it might be create a problem for my application.

2. Is there any specific time frame to submit my all transcripts after making payment for my IQAS application?

3. What is my IQAS reference number which I will have to use for academic records form ?

Anyone prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1. I am having 2 degrees from 2 different universities located in different cities. I had sent both the envelopes separately
2. As far as I know, there's no such timeframe.
3. IQAS reference number is the file number that you will receive once you initiate to apply online. You will get the mail stating this file num.
Note: it is better to complete and submit the application. If you keep an application as a draft for more that a specific period of time then it would be automatically get removed and then you have to create new application and that will have new file number.

Piyush@35175

Oct 10, 2020
1. I am having 2 degrees from 2 different universities located in different cities. I had sent both the envelopes separately
2. As far as I know, there's no such timeframe.
3. IQAS reference number is the file number that you will receive once you initiate to apply online. You will get the mail stating this file num.
Note: it is better to complete and submit the application. If you keep an application as a draft for more that a specific period of time then it would be automatically get removed and then you have to create new application and that will have new file number.
Thank you very much for your prompt response!! University should mention my file number over envelope for references?

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Thank you very much for your prompt response!! University should mention my file number over envelope for references?
Yes.. it's a must.. one of my universities has denied to sent courier on my behalf.. so i myself had courier it.. just make sure that envelope should be sealed

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Hello folk

I am new to this forum. Need advice
My transcripts has showing status of delivered in speed post tracking as on 15 oct but status still not changed in IQAS Portal.
It still showing 'pending for transcripts'

Piyush@35175

Oct 10, 2020
Yes.. it's a must.. one of my universities has denied to sent courier on my behalf.. so i myself had courier it.. just make sure that envelope should be sealed
Thank you so much once again. Isn't a good idea that I gather my both sealed transcript at my home and then mail to IQAS by own so that I can minimise any errors. Please advise.

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Hello panwar1,

I also have the same issue. My documents reached IQAS on 8 September, 2020 and I have the acknowledgement from DHL (Courier Company). Until now I cannot see any updates in my login and I haven't received any email from IQAS either. My profile still shows waiting for transcripts. This is worrying. Please let me know if you were able to track your package.
I called them yesterday as mine were delivered on 15 october and they told me they are still processing documents reached on 14th september - 20 September.