+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Hello folk

I am new to this forum. Need advice
My transcripts has showing status of delivered in speed post tracking as on 15 oct but status still not changed in IQAS Portal.
It still showing 'pending for transcripts'
I called them yesterday as mine were also delivered on 15 october and they told me they are still processing documents reached on 14th september - 20 September. So I think by mid of November our documents will be acknowledged.

Reactions: Monika aspirant

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
What a complete FAILURE!

IQAS new line systems is so wrong.

I completed my application yesterday but could not pay it due to "daily limit of app". Today it re-opened on 08:15. By 08:22 it was already gone. Loads of people trying to enter the system. Very few spots i believe.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Reactions: subhankarzac
Oct 19, 2020
What a complete FAILURE!

IQAS new line systems is so wrong.

I completed my application yesterday but could not pay it due to "daily limit of app". Today it re-opened on 08:15. By 08:22 it was already gone. Loads of people trying to enter the system. Very few spots i believe.

UNBELIEVABLE.
Apparently this daily limit is a new thing. I finally managed to finish my application today after trying for 3 days. Look around (not at 8.15) to figure out how you can get to the payment page with the least number of clicks. Then log in just before 8:15 and be on the right page :)

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
Apparently this daily limit is a new thing. I finally managed to finish my application today after trying for 3 days. Look around (not at 8.15) to figure out how you can get to the payment page with the least number of clicks. Then log in just before 8:15 and be on the right page :)
I did this. The problem was the pop-up blocker...delayed my process..

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Niyiid and Giftie di you intend to practice law in Canada ? If yes have you started the conversion process

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I got my report today, the status says MAILED

My university directly emailed the transcript to IQAS through University's Official E-Mail ID.
For reference of the people following this thread, My IQAS ECA timeline is as follows:

Mine
In Line for Processing : 18-August
Assessing : 8-October
Fluctuating : 20-October
Mailed : 23-October

My Partner's
In Line for Processing : 04-September
Assessing : 19-October
Final Review : 20-October

With two cases as precedence, the average time taken by IQAS after receiving all documents is 8-9 weeks

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
Hi again folks!

It seems that my University sent my transcripts today via e-mail. They copied me in the e-mail. The issue is that I could not pay today due to the busy line....

Do you think that can not receive the transcript sent because the application is still in debt?

xinpin88

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi again folks!

It seems that my University sent my transcripts today via e-mail. They copied me in the e-mail. The issue is that I could not pay today due to the busy line....

Do you think that can not receive the transcript sent because the application is still in debt?
No worries at all! They will receive your transcript and process your application after you pay!

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
I did this. The problem was the pop-up blocker...delayed my process..
same happened to me 2 days back, I completed the application but couldn't complete payment due to pop-up blocker and then the limit was reached. They can have a limit for number of application but not on ppl who are only making a payment after completing the application already!!

Hope you are able to complete it tomorrow (unless they decide to close it on weekends :( )

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Yeah, I had the exact same experience! Hopefully will finish it off tomorrow. Please post an update here when your application progresses over the next few weeks, since we are submitting more or less at the same time.
sure, it is in line for processing at the moment! I'll post an update when it progresses.

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Niyiid and Giftie di you intend to practice law in Canada ? If yes have you started the conversion process
Hi Debs,

I do intend to practice, even though i am seriously considering data protection/compliance as a first step, pending when i am done with my NCA.

I haven't started the process yet, what about you?

Reactions: Debssss

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Hi folks,
I submitted my application on - 10 October 2020
And my transcripts were delivered by DHL on - 20 October 2020.
I am waiting for an update on my IQAS profile.