FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Niyiid and Giftie di you intend to practice law in Canada ? If yes have you started the conversion process
.Oh yes... When I land in Canada I will start the process

Reactions: Debssss

FSABR

Oct 23, 2020
Hi Folks!
Everything went fine today! I managed to pay for 2 applications (mine and spouse's).
I Guess i'm on track now..

Applications (2) Submitted on Oct 24th

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Debs,

I do intend to practice, even though i am seriously considering data protection/compliance as a first step, pending when i am done with my NCA.

I haven't started the process yet, what about you?
Yes I’m considering compliance as advised by a relative who did same while she qualified in the USA then came to Canada too.
I have sent my transcripts to NCA and everything required and I’m awaiting my assessment from NCA too.
If my assessment comes in early I may take one or two papers in January.
please let’s keep in touch and Niyiid too so we can be helpful towards each other when we arrive Canada

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
.Oh yes... When I land in Canada I will start the process
I think since we have the luxury of time now as we haven’t arrived Canada you can post your transcripts to NCA so when you land Canada you have your assessment and behind your exams. Or what are your thoughts?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Yes I’m considering compliance as advised by a relative who did same while she qualified in the USA then came to Canada too.
I have sent my transcripts to NCA and everything required and I’m awaiting my assessment from NCA too.
If my assessment comes in early I may take one or two papers in January.
please let’s keep in touch and Niyiid too so we can be helpful towards each other when we arrive Canada
Oh that's good. Did you send your degree transcript and law school together? And can we write the exams in our home country? I thought we can only write NCA exams in Canada

Reactions: Debssss

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Oh that's good. Did you send your degree transcript and law school together? And can we write the exams in our home country? I thought we can only write NCA exams in Canada
Undergraduate separate, law school separate and then letter of good standing from Supreme Court separate to NCA. They only accept couriered documentation I don’t know why.
For now the exams are online so I want to take advantage and I know a few people who have used the medium to complete their NCA assessment

Reactions: Niyiid

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Case and timeline update:
Degree for Assessment: PGDM (2years) - India

College mailed the attested and signed soft copy of Transcripts, Degree and the IQAS form to TrueCopy: 13th Oct
TrueCopy requests first payment: 13th Oct
TrueCopy requests second payment: 14th Oct (paid for iQAS along with declaration that documents will be shared by TrueCopy)
TrueCopy sends document to IQAS online: 14th Oct

iQAS timelines:
Application Submit Date: 14th Oct
Application Received: 21st Oct
In-Line for Processing: 21st Oct

And now the wait starts.

Last edited:

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Anyone with status "Inline for processing" since 11 September and no update after that on this thread?
Base on your timeline, you should receive and update today or tomorrow. However if there's no change in your status, you can contact them.

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Base on your timeline, you should receive and update today or tomorrow. However if there's no change in your status, you can contact them.
I called them on Thursday to get an update. But i got same standard reply that it takes 12-14 weeks to complete an assessment. They do not share the progress of the report.

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
I called them on Thursday to get an update. But i got same standard reply that it takes 12-14 weeks to complete an assessment. They do not share the progress of the report.
Mine was in line processing for 4th September and changed to final on 20th October. I know its different for each application but I think maybe today or tomorrow you can expect a change.

Reactions: blahblah42

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Mine was in line processing for 4th September and changed to final on 20th October. I know its different for each application but I think maybe today or tomorrow you can expect a change.
Then i am only left with one option i.e. to wait :). Lets see, i will update here once there is any change in my status. Thanks a ton