FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
I need all the best wishes for my husband , he’s not studying I can’t see him studying but he’s claiming he’s studying o :rolleyes:. Going by my estimate I received TRF in 9 days. Wrote exam on the 10th got TRF 19th maybe because I live close to the British council I wouldn’t know. Because my cousin that lives On the mainland got his TRF after 21 days(He couldn’t view his report online) , my friend that lives on the mainland too got her TRF after 2 weeks.
Some people are like that... I will advise that you also start learning French if you have the time. It will be beneficial when you get to Canada even if you will not need it for the Express Entry...

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Some people are like that... I will advise that you also start learning French if you have the time. It will be beneficial when you get to Canada even if you will not need it for the Express Entry...
I thought about this French learning but I’ve just been discouraged because I’ve been learning Spanish over the years and I’ve really progressed and now I have to start with French again it’s just so stressful but I know we will definitely need it when we arrive Canada so I’ll begin little by little while my children can learn it easily and learn the ones I don’t know for me . Lol .
before deciding to relocate I already chose Spanish as a second language for my kids but now we have to divert to French

Reactions: Niyiid

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well my spouse does not need to rewrite IELTS. We wrote our IELTS once and that was last year. We also applied to WES for ECA since December 2019 but alot happened with school delay and covid. Got Wes ECA in July and we just have to make an informed decision and that was why we went for IQAS. WES does not really have a standard in evaluation. I believe they operate by trial and error. I know someone who finished from my university and got professional assessment from WES but I was given Post Graduate Diploma and lost 7 points.
At 473, all things being equal if IRCC should follow the recent thread, we should receive ITA in the next draw...
Pardon me , I actually thought you just decided to add spouse recently and I assumed she hadn’t written ielts or done her evaluation. I didn’t know you were very ready for Canada . Lol
I know a few people who have used WES so I took a cue from them , they call even got Bachelors degree equivalent. I said no I won’t go near Wes

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
As promised, here is my timeline;

Application submitted - 4th August
First Acknowledgement of receipt of registration by IQAS - 19th August
IQAS Request for Original Degree Certificate - 19th August
University sent via email my academic transcripts - 20th August
Uploaded Original Degree Certificate - 25th August
IQAS acknowledged receiving of my transcript from school and In Line for Processing - 27th August
Acknowledged receipt of uploaded Certificate - 1st September
Assessing - 3rd October (after several calls to request info about processing times)
Final Review - 10th October
Fluctuating status - 19th October
Mailed - 20th October

I downloaded my report using the fluctuation link, and the report states that - First Professional University Degree in Law.

Last edited:

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I need all the best wishes for my husband , he’s not studying I can’t see him studying but he’s claiming he’s studying o :rolleyes:. Going by my estimate I received TRF in 9 days. Wrote exam on the 10th got TRF 19th maybe because I live close to the British council I wouldn’t know. Because my cousin that lives On the mainland got his TRF after 21 days(He couldn’t view his report online) , my friend that lives on the mainland too got her TRF after 2 weeks.
9 days? 21 days?

I got my TRF the next day of my result!

Exam date: 03-October
Result date: 08-October
TRF delivery : 09-October

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Where did you sit for your exam ?
I sat for my exam at BC CD-IELTS centre in Chandigarh, India

Over here, most TRFs are delivered the next day. The TRFs are usually dispatched the same day as the result declaration and sent via BlueDart which is a DHL partner.

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I sat for my exam at BC CD-IELTS centre in Chandigarh, India

Over here, most TRFs are delivered the next day. The TRFs are usually dispatched the same day as the result declaration and sent via BlueDart which is a DHL partner.
We are talking about the Nigerian time frame. Here it’s delivered even 15-20 days sometimes.

dee_xcel

Jan 10, 2020
May be IQAS has a different timeline for different countries. My file is also in line for processing since 11 September (only one degree) and the status is still the same as on date.

Wish you good luck for your EE profile brother
Thank you! and yes, perhaps there are different timelines applicable per country/region. I have seen a fellow on here who got his ECA in one month! Hoping for the best and godspeed on yours too. Cheers.

dee_xcel

Jan 10, 2020
Please what was mailed to you at the end of the evaluation?
Hello <Name>,
IQAS has completed your ECA report for immigration purposes. Due to international mail and courier disruption resulting from COVID-19 measures, we expect indeterminate delays in delivering the paper copy of your ECA report to you.
A scanned copy is available to view and print online in the IQAS Client Portal. You can view or print your ECA report in the portal at anytime by logging into the portal: login here
Thank you for your patience

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I’m of the opinion too , that IQAS has different timelines for different countries and they may even have different evaluators for different countries by so doing these evaluators are used to handling documents from a certain country and can spot any irregularities once they handle documentation from institutions of that country