Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you.
Finally!!!

I just downloaded my evaluation report using the fluctuation link.

I would share my timeline shortly.
Congratulations Giftie , I’m glad for you. I can’t wait for the Day I’ll get my ECA and spouses ECA and dive into the pool immediately.
my first IELTS RESULT came last week and it wasn’t favourable 8,8,6.5,7 with BC. I’ve registered another exam with IDP and with high hopes to do even better in my writing.

• Love
Reactions: giftie

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had created my account on 11August 2020, there was no such rule at that moment.

I believe it is recent amendments they have made.
So does that mean if you’ve not paid you can’t access the account ? Sounds funny though :D

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Thank you.

Congratulations Giftie , I’m glad for you. I can’t wait for the Day I’ll get my ECA and spouses ECA and dive into the pool immediately.
my first IELTS RESULT came last week and it wasn’t favourable 8,8,6.5,7 with BC. I’ve registered another exam with IDP and with high hopes to do even better in my writing.
We would end up celebrating together. My IELTS is scheduled for the 31st of this month.

Reactions: Debssss

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
We would end up celebrating together. My IELTS is scheduled for the 31st of this month.
Yes o, we must clinch ITA and even AOR before the end of this year, I’m very hopeful but this my spouses transcript issue is just getting harder by the day , today the 14 day warning strike ended , the school itself has began striking due to unpaid Salaries since the month of March , the governor claims salaries have been disbursed meanwhile the workers haven’t gotten their salaries till date.
my spouses ielts date is also the 31st with BC. I’ve booked another test for this week with IDP this time , I’m not doing with BC again.
the TRF for my previous IELTS came today via UPS

Reactions: giftie

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Niyiid , did you get ITA the other draw ? Have you started packaging your documentation?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
My profile entered into fluctuation stage today and I have downloaded my Bachelor of Laws degree with Canadian Equivalence as A first professional university degree in Law. Wes accessed it as a Post Graduate Diploma (2 degrees) and made me loose some points.

I will now have to decline my ITA and add my spouse while waiting for the next draw at 473.
May this process end well for all of us!

Reactions: Debssss

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
My profile entered into fluctuation stage today and I have downloaded my Bachelor of Laws degree with Canadian Equivalence as A first professional university degree in Law. Wes accessed it as a Post Graduate Diploma (2 degrees) and made me loose some points.

I will now have to decline my ITA and add my spouse while waiting for the next draw at 473.
Amen!!!

Why do you have to decline your ITA?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Amen!!!

Why do you have to decline your ITA?
With my spouse and my WES ECA, my point will be 466. 471 for me alone with my WES assessment. 473 for me and my spouse with IQAS assessment. 478 for me alone without my spouse with IQAS assessment. So I'm going with the option of 473 with me and my spouse.

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Yes o, we must clinch ITA and even AOR before the end of this year, I’m very hopeful but this my spouses transcript issue is just getting harder by the day , today the 14 day warning strike ended , the school itself has began striking due to unpaid Salaries since the month of March , the governor claims salaries have been disbursed meanwhile the workers haven’t gotten their salaries till date.
my spouses ielts date is also the 31st with BC. I’ve booked another test for this week with IDP this time , I’m not doing with BC again.
the TRF for my previous IELTS came today via UPS
Oh that means i am writing on the same day with hubby. I wish him the very best.

How long does it take to receive TRF?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hi Niyiid , did you get ITA the other draw ? Have you started packaging your documentation?
Yes I did. I'm declining. You can check my reason above

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

So that means initially you listed your spouse as not accompanying.
The best thing is to decline ITA since you used the WES evaluation initially. But by adding spouse you lose some points and only gain it when the spouse writes IELTS and evaluates degrees or if you have or she has a sibling in Canada. Is all this in place ?

as for using WES right from time I’ve learned that WES doesn’t evaluate the law degree favourably so I ported to IQAS but I had a hard time deciding whether I wanted to immigrate or not until the last week in August when I decided I’m going to Canada.
As you said it will end well for us all by God’s grace ;)

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
With my spouse and my WES ECA, my point will be 466. 471 for me alone with my WES assessment. 473 for me and my spouse with IQAS assessment. 478 for me alone without my spouse with IQAS assessment. So I'm going with the option of 473 with me and my spouse.
Oh, i see the reason.

Was your IQAS, also, first professional university degree in law?

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Oh that means i am writing on the same day with hubby. I wish him the very best.

How long does it take to receive TRF?
I need all the best wishes for my husband , he’s not studying I can’t see him studying but he’s claiming he’s studying o :rolleyes:. Going by my estimate I received TRF in 9 days. Wrote exam on the 10th got TRF 19th maybe because I live close to the British council I wouldn’t know. Because my cousin that lives On the mainland got his TRF after 21 days(He couldn’t view his report online) , my friend that lives on the mainland too got her TRF after 2 weeks.

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
I need all the best wishes for my husband , he’s not studying I can’t see him studying but he’s claiming he’s studying o :rolleyes:. Going by my estimate I received TRF in 9 days. Wrote exam on the 10th got TRF 19th maybe because I live close to the British council I wouldn’t know. Because my cousin that lives On the mainland got his TRF after 21 days(He couldn’t view his report online) , my friend that lives on the mainland too got her TRF after 2 weeks.
Wow!!!

Can i enter the pool without TRF, cos i stay on the mainland?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
So that means initially you listed your spouse as not accompanying.
The best thing is to decline ITA since you used the WES evaluation initially. But by adding spouse you lose some points and only gain it when the spouse writes IELTS and evaluates degrees or if you have or she has a sibling in Canada. Is all this in place ?

as for using WES right from time I’ve learned that WES doesn’t evaluate the law degree favourably so I ported to IQAS but I had a hard time deciding whether I wanted to immigrate or not until the last week in August when I decided I’m going to Canada.
As you said it will end well for us all by God’s grace ;)
Well my spouse does not need to rewrite IELTS. We wrote our IELTS once and that was last year. We also applied to WES for ECA since December 2019 but alot happened with school delay and covid. Got Wes ECA in July and we just have to make an informed decision and that was why we went for IQAS. WES does not really have a standard in evaluation. I believe they operate by trial and error. I know someone who finished from my university and got professional assessment from WES but I was given Post Graduate Diploma and lost 7 points.
At 473, all things being equal if IRCC should follow the recent thread, we should receive ITA in the next draw...