+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Debssss

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What is the email id to ask IQAS about the status of the application. Is it the same as one where we send our documents?
Full the contact form on the website or better still just call them that way you get your instant answer

PIHU_1991

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Guys.. My ECA status is in fluctuation stage and I got the result by the hack provided earlier in this forum.. I applied for the evaluation of my bechelor as well as masters. Here, I am sharing the time line.
Submitted my application :: 13th August
Courier reached :: 18th August
1st AOR :: 25th August
2nd AOR :: 31st August
In line for processing :: 31st August
Called IQAS :: 30th September
Assessing :: 3rd October
Final review :: 20th October
Fluctuation :: 20th October
If anyone is having any confusion, I would try to ans to the best of my knowledge.. All the best to everyone..

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Hello <Name>,
IQAS has completed your ECA report for immigration purposes. Due to international mail and courier disruption resulting from COVID-19 measures, we expect indeterminate delays in delivering the paper copy of your ECA report to you.
A scanned copy is available to view and print online in the IQAS Client Portal. You can view or print your ECA report in the portal at anytime by logging into the portal: login here
Thank you for your patience

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS
Thank you. Although, i am yet to receive the email, i only downloaded using the fluctuation link.

UPDATE

I just got the email.

Last edited:

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Yeah.. I couldn't find any matches when I googled for this error message. Not sure what to do now since my transcripts have already reached/are already on their way there :/
I was able to apply today exactly at 8:15 AM Alberta time and complete my application, however, for my spouse I couldn't complete the payment as they reached the limit for the day :( need to complete it tomorrow at 8:15 AM :|

buttolfm

Oct 20, 2020
With my spouse and my WES ECA, my point will be 466. 471 for me alone with my WES assessment. 473 for me and my spouse with IQAS assessment. 478 for me alone without my spouse with IQAS assessment. So I'm going with the option of 473 with me and my spouse.
Hey, I saw your reason that you declined your ITA! well , I could not understand why? as far as I know you can make changes from non-accompanying to accompanying spouse if doing so increases your points or makes no changes in your points. So you declined because your points were decreasing?

buttolfm

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Guys.. My ECA status is in fluctuation stage and I got the result by the hack provided earlier in this forum.. I applied for the evaluation of my bechelor as well as masters. Here, I am sharing the time line.
If anyone is having any confusion, I would try to ans to the best of my knowledge.. All the best to everyone..
Hey,
Its been exactly 20 days since my status on IQAS changed to Final review and it has been the same since then! I did make few calls and they say you will have to wait. Any idea how long would it take ?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hey, I saw your reason that you declined your ITA! well , I could not understand why? as far as I know you can make changes from non-accompanying to accompanying spouse if doing so increases your points or makes no changes in your points. So you declined because your points were decreasing?
I have given detailed explanation already. It's up to you to comprehend it or not.

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hey mine changed directly to final review on 20th october. Hopefully it changes to fluctuating status soon. Btw did u get the desired ECA from IQAS?

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hey mine changed directly to final review on 20th october. Hopefully it changes to fluctuating status soon. Btw did u get the desired ECA from IQAS?
You didn't had accessing stage in between? Also, did u get desired result in your final review report available as on date?

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
You didn't had accessing stage in between? Also, did u get desired result in your final review report available as on date?
No, my status directly changed to final review. Its not yet in fluctuation stage so dont really know if its desired result ECA. Fingers Crossed!

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
No, my status directly changed to final review. Its not yet in fluctuation stage so dont really know if its desired result ECA. Fingers Crossed!
Ohh okay, I thought we can check the draft status of report in final review itself. Anyway, i have seen almost everyone getting their desired result and i wish that you will also get the same.

Good Luck.

Awaiting for my status change now. Inline for processing since 11 September 2020

Reactions: Prats18790
Oct 19, 2020
I was able to apply today exactly at 8:15 AM Alberta time and complete my application, however, for my spouse I couldn't complete the payment as they reached the limit for the day :( need to complete it tomorrow at 8:15 AM :|
Yeah, I had the exact same experience! Hopefully will finish it off tomorrow. Please post an update here when your application progresses over the next few weeks, since we are submitting more or less at the same time.

Reactions: hssrp

kdutta88

Oct 21, 2020
Mine changed to Final Review yesterday .
8th September- File Submitted
11th September- In Line for Processing
21st October- Final Review

any idea how much time it takes from Final Review to the Final Report generation?

Reactions: Prats18790

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Mine changed to Final Review yesterday .
8th September- File Submitted
11th September- In Line for Processing
21st October- Final Review

any idea how much time it takes from Final Review to the Final Report generation?
Same, mine changed to final review on 20th October. I think it should be a week before its completed

Reactions: kdutta88