+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Oct 19, 2020
I am trying to create a new application through the IQAS portal and it keeps saying that the daily limit has been reached and that I should try at 8.15 am Alberta time. It is now about 9.30 am Alberta time. Do I have to do this exactly at 8.15 (does the quota get over so quickly?)?

Also, my transcripts have probably already reached IQAS.. is it ok for that to happen before creating the profile? I mentioned the file number when I created the account on the IQAS website.

Thanks!

Reactions: hssrp

v2road

Jul 15, 2020
Hi
I have applied ECA with IQAS
Qualification Accessing : BTech + MBA (India)

Timelines
Application submitted : June 16 2020
Transcripts Confirmation : June 23 2020
In Line for processing : June 23 2020
Assessing : July 16 2020
Complete/Final Review : July 28 2020 (Fluctuation)

Note: I have submitted my transcripts in alternative method means uploading official transcripts in portal

Can now anyone tell how much time will it take to download ECA report

Regards,
Ravi
Hi, Could you please share which University/Institue your credentials are from? Would be really helpful for others here as many are keen on knowing more about the alternate method. Thanks.

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Application submitted - 28th August
Bachelor's documents delivered by University via courier - 26th August
AOR - 2nd September
Inline for Processing - 11th September
Assessing - 25th September
Final Review - 1st October
Fluctuating status - 14th October
Mailed - 16th October
Please what was mailed to you at the end of the evaluation?

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hey everyone...
If anyone can help me with this..
I want to get my ECA from IQAS for my MBA only. I have already got my graduation evaluated from WES .
So shall I mention both the education credentials(graduation + Masters) and for assessment I can choose only MBA or I should not mention anything about my graduation details and only mention MBA and proceed?

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Finally!!!

I just downloaded my evaluation report using the fluctuation link.

I would share my timeline shortly.

Nanda.abroad

Sep 12, 2020
Just wanted to share my timeline with you guys.

Application submitted - 24th August.
University sent via email my academic transcripts - 26th August.
IQAS acknowledged receiving my documents and In Line for Processing - 27th August.
Assessing - 29th September (a few days after I contacted them via website to request info about processing times).
Final Review - 7th October.
Fluctuating status - 19th October.

I just downloaded my report (First professional University Degree in Law).

Do you guys know if the report I downloaded using the Fluctuation Trick is enough or if there will be changes and therefore I should wait before creating my EE profile? I appreciate any input.

giftie

Aug 4, 2020
Just wanted to share my timeline with you guys.

Application submitted - 24th August.
University sent via email my academic transcripts - 26th August.
IQAS acknowledged receiving my documents and In Line for Processing - 27th August.
Assessing - 29th September (a few days after I contacted them via website to request info about processing times).
Final Review - 7th October.
Fluctuating status - 19th October.

I just downloaded my report (First professional University Degree in Law).

Do you guys know if the report I downloaded using the Fluctuation Trick is enough or if there will be changes and therefore I should wait before creating my EE profile? I appreciate any input.
Congratulations!!!

Please wait for me, lets enter the pool together, since we got ECA same day...lol

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
In line for processing since 4th September, called them but just said wait and no definite timeline. Getting frustrating now! Anyone in the same boat?

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hi Everyone,

Quick check on IQAS Application:

I have already got my bachelor's degree evaluated from WES and now I am planning to get my Master's degree evaluated from IQAS. Now, while filling the IQAS application form, do I need to mention only about my masters credential or do I also need to add my bachelor's degree details? Please advise.

In case if I mention both Bachelor's and Master's credentials, do I need to send my Bachelor's transcripts too? Kindly advise on how to proceed further?
Hey I am also in the same exact situation of yours..
Have you got information how to deal this situation?

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Hey I am also in the same exact situation of yours..
Have you got information how to deal this situation?
Hey,

Just fill in your MBA Credential details and submit the application. If you mention the Bachelors qualification, you got to provide the transcripts and it will further delay the process as they would assess both the credentials.

Incase if they need your bachelor's degree details, they will contact you and will ask you to upload the Bachelor's marksheets and degree.

Reactions: J-star

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
I am trying to create a new application through the IQAS portal and it keeps saying that the daily limit has been reached and that I should try at 8.15 am Alberta time. It is now about 9.30 am Alberta time. Do I have to do this exactly at 8.15 (does the quota get over so quickly?)?

Also, my transcripts have probably already reached IQAS.. is it ok for that to happen before creating the profile? I mentioned the file number when I created the account on the IQAS website.

Thanks!
I'm trying since yesterday and getting the same error. It would be great if someone who applied earlier can throw some light on this. Not sure if this is a new restriction implemented recently as I never saw anyone mention about this in this forum! fingers crossed

Reactions: guanacoguanaco

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hey,

Just fill in your MBA Credential details and submit the application. If you mention the Bachelors qualification, you got to provide the transcripts and it will further delay the process as they would assess both the credentials.

Incase if they need your bachelor's degree details, they will contact you and will ask you to upload the Bachelor's marksheets and degree.
Thank you for the response.. :)
You submitted your profile??

Oct 19, 2020
I'm trying since yesterday and getting the same error. It would be great if someone who applied earlier can throw some light on this. Not sure if this is a new restriction implemented recently as I never saw anyone mention about this in this forum! fingers crossed

Yeah.. I couldn't find any matches when I googled for this error message. Not sure what to do now since my transcripts have already reached/are already on their way there :/

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Yeah.. I couldn't find any matches when I googled for this error message. Not sure what to do now since my transcripts have already reached/are already on their way there :/
I'm in the same boat buddy :|
i'm planning to login and apply exactly at 8:15 AM Alberta time tomorrow to see if I am able to apply, fingers crossed :)