+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I have done my PGPM from IBS Gurgaon.
Can someone please advise which eca body to go for? WES dint accept the same.
Anyone got lucky with IQAS/ICES?
please help

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.
my assessment is in fluctuation mode showing complete and then final review. Please help me to download the report early
Here you go. Please let us know the outcome.

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Profile created September 14
Documents delivered on October 1,2019 (single package), status: submitted
AOR on Jan 23, 2020, status: in line for processing

ashwathrao

Jan 26, 2020
Hi, I am experiencing a small problem. My name as in my college degree is "Sunil Anand K" and my name on passport is "Sunil Anand Kumar". I have applied for my ECA with the name on my passport. Now IQAS is requesting me for a proof for name change. What should I do here?

Thanks in advance
Hey, what proof you submitted? My status just got changed to inline processing. But now I am afraid even I might get asked for proof since there is a change similar to yours in my marks card and passport.

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hey, what proof you submitted? My status just got changed to inline processing. But now I am afraid even I might get asked for proof since there is a change similar to yours in my marks card and passport.
Hi, I got the proof as a 'one and the same person' affidavit verified by notary. But then my status changed to 'in line for processing' and the 'upload requested documents' link is disabled. Only when they need something from you they enable that link. So, I'm guessing everything is fine.

Reactions: ashwathrao

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I got the proof as a 'one and the same person' affidavit verified by notary. But then my status changed to 'in line for processing' and the 'upload requested documents' link is disabled. Only when they need something from you they enable that link. So, I'm guessing everything is fine.
I had First Name Middle Name Last Name in educational documents while just First Name Last Name on passport. IQAS considered the passport format without asking for any proof. So should be fine there.

Reactions: ashwathrao

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
The report should be with you within a week. Usually FedEx.
Ok thanks.

I would like to share my time line IQAS eca for GNM from INDIA. I hope it will help other applicants plus GNM applicants from India.

6 August 2019 applied online and sent my own courier package plus made request to University,Nursing council and my college.

August 2019 all the departments sent the documents and which got delivered at IQAS office by the end of August.

9 November IQAS confirmed that they have received the documents.

22 November the requested additional documents which got delivered within a week.

1 week of January I received email from case officer requesting more documents, which got delivered in the same week straight to the case officer.

after one week my online application portal showed that its in final review and after one week of that I was able to download the report using the trick.
Result:-
My Indian study - General nursing and midwifery 3.5 years diploma

IQAS Canadian equivalency 3 and half years post secondary Diploma with focus in Nursing and midwifery.

Please note - There were some delays in my application as IQAS needed additional documents twice.

I highly recommend IQAS to GNM applicants for their assessment and WES do not give desired results for GNM.

I wish good luck to everyone and thanks everyone for the help especially @rajapanesar brother

Reactions: navdeepgautam1

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
Hi All,
The status changed to In-line for processing on 28-Jan-2020 for the transcripts delivered as on 07-Oct-2019.
When can i expect the "Final Review"/"Submitted" status on my application...?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi All,
The status changed to In-line for processing on 28-Jan-2020 for the transcripts delivered as on 07-Oct-2019.
Final review - in 2-2½ weeks.
Fluctuations - Ideally around 20th February.
Mailed - last week of February, around 25th - 28th.

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Hi All,
In my case the status changed to In line for processing on 17th of January and on yesterday It got changed again to Final review. Exactly it took 10 days to move from inline to final review.