+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Thank you, PGDBA From SCDL validated as two year university diploma and Bachelor degree validated as three year bachelor degree

waqasulhaq28

Jul 13, 2019
Finally, i downloaded the report a while ago.
It says:
1- The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in business administration.
2- The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of four-year bachelor's degree with a focus in business studies.

Does it mean that i can mention Master's in my Express Entry Profile?

Pleas advise.

Thank you.
@rajapanesar YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

oppositeofaproblem

Dec 30, 2019
Successfully downloaded report!
AOR2 - December 13th
Final review - January 22nd
Fluctuation/report downloaded - January 29th

My results are:
The bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of a four year Bachelor of Arts Honours degree with a focus in international relations.

The Postgraduate Certificate generally compares to the completion of a Graduate Certificate with a focus in international relations.

Does this mean I am eligible for the 'two or more certificates' points?

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Was able to download iqas report for my spouse today using the tweak. It says the diploma compares to completion of a 3 year post graduate diploma with a focus in mass communication.
Does that mean it's equivalent to a bachelor's degree on express entry profile @rajapanesar

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE!!
The report didn't compare your masters to master's, but bachelor's. Since you have two bachelor's degrees, according to the ECA, you should select 2 or more degrees, diplomas and certificates option.

Successfully downloaded report!
AOR2 - December 13th
Final review - January 22nd
Fluctuation/report downloaded - January 29th

My results are:
The bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of a four year Bachelor of Arts Honours degree with a focus in international relations.

The Postgraduate Certificate generally compares to the completion of a Graduate Certificate with a focus in international relations.

Does this mean I am eligible for the 'two or more certificates' points?
Of course. It is 2 or more degrees option for you.

Was able to download iqas report for my spouse today using the tweak. It says the diploma compares to completion of a 3 year post graduate diploma with a focus in mass communication.
Does that mean it's equivalent to a bachelor's degree on express entry profile @rajapanesar
3 year PG diploma should usually be equal to a 3 year diploma [in any field]. It will fetch you an equivalent of 3 year bachelor's. Now that you have this PG diploma, you should have gone with the graduation certificate too to get two or more degrees option, for a boost in CRS score if scoring 7778 in IELTS and having 3 year foreign experience. [Just a suggestion].

For all of you who want to check the equivalency, here's the official site.

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
The report didn't compare your masters to master's, but bachelor's. Since you have two bachelor's degrees, according to the ECA, you should select 2 or more degrees, diplomas and certificates option.

Of course. It is 2 or more degrees option for you.

3 year PG diploma should usually be equal to a 3 year diploma [in any field]. It will fetch you an equivalent of 3 year bachelor's. Now that you have this PG diploma, you should have gone with the graduation certificate too to get two or more degrees option, for a boost in CRS score if scoring 7778 in IELTS and having 3 year foreign experience. [Just a suggestion].

For all of you who want to check the equivalency, here's the official site.
@rajapanesar apologies for the typo.. It's a 3 year post secondary diploma.. Not post graduate. This is for my spouse.. Guess that's equal to a bachelor's degree. Am I right on this?

For my self I obtained a masters degree equivalency from iqas.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar apologies for the typo.. It's a 3 year post secondary diploma.. Not post graduate. This is for my spouse.. Guess that's equal to a bachelor's degree. Am I right on this?

For my self I obtained a masters degree equivalency from iqas.
You should still check the link in above post.

Reactions: AbiMimi

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
Mine finally changed to final review!

Transcripts submitted - 20 Sept 2019
In line for processing - 14th Jan 2020
Final review - 30th Jan 2020

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
It literally took 111 days for acknowledgement in my case.
I am not sure which date they consider for AOR, my timeline are below

Application Delivered by me : 21st Oct 2019
Transcript 1 Delivered (SCDL) - 29th Oct 2019
Transcript 2 Delivered ( RTU) - 25th Nov 2019

How many transcript you delivered or what was date?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I am not sure which date they consider for AOR, my timeline are below

Application Delivered by me : 21st Oct 2019
Transcript 1 Delivered (SCDL) - 29th Oct 2019
Transcript 2 Delivered ( RTU) - 25th Nov 2019

How many transcript you delivered or what was date?
1st AoR for receipt of application, 2nd AoR for last set of transcripts. In between the status should be Waiting for Transcripts.