+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
In my case the status changed to In line for processing on 17th of January and on yesterday It got changed again to Final review. Exactly it took 10 days to move from inline to final review.
Superb, Nice to hear that.
I hope, for the rest of applicant's as well get the status change soon to "Final Review" (including me)...

dharweshm

Aug 23, 2019
I have had a response from IQAS stating that my degree is not considered as The Executive Postgraduate Programme in Business Management from Loyola Institute of Business Administration does not meet IQAS recognition criteria.But their website states that they accept executive program from Loyola institute masters.please help me on how i can get it resolved

MANJUSHA NAIR

Sep 16, 2019
Hi ,
On 9th Jan my status was showing waiting for transcripts and today 29th Jan the status is showing in line for processing.
Does this mean that they have received my transcripts?

Really confusing.

What is the next status to expect and after how many days?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi ,
On 9th Jan my status was showing waiting for transcripts and today 29th Jan the status is showing in line for processing.
Does this mean that they have received my transcripts?

Really confusing.

What is the next status to expect and after how many days?
Yes, they received your documents and have placed your file in line to start processing. If everything is fine, you should see Final Review as next step.

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply. Can you guide on how long will it take?
Usually, people have do e it from IQAS. But IQAS is on a acceptance break upto May 19, 2020. ICAS should be the best bet in the meantime.[/QUO

waqasulhaq28

Jul 13, 2019
In a week or two
Finally, i downloaded the report a while ago.
It says:
1- The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in business administration.
2- The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of four-year bachelor's degree with a focus in business studies.

Does it mean that i can mention Master's in my Express Entry Profile?

Pleas advise.

Thank you.

oppositeofaproblem

Dec 30, 2019
Finally, i downloaded the report a while ago.
It says:
1- The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of three-year bachelor's degree with a focus in business administration.
2- The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of four-year bachelor's degree with a focus in business studies.

Does it mean that i can mention Master's in my Express Entry Profile?

Pleas advise.

Thank you.
I would think that this means you can apply for 'two or more certificates' as they have given you the equivalence of two bachelor's degrees. They have not mentioned your Master's being comparable to a Masters degree?

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Superb, Nice to hear that.
I hope, for the rest of applicant's as well get the status change soon to "Final Review" (including me)...
It seems like I am in the fluctuation stage now , first it says as complete and then changed to final review. Let me try to download using the trick mentioned in the page 540 and I will keep you posted the results.

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Successfully able to download the report using the tweak from Rajapanesar. Thank you all special thanks to Rajapanesar for providing the technique to download the report you are a genius . My IQAS journey ends here, it was a long journey started on July 29. But I feel there is a significant increase in the process speed , I was able to dowload my report within two weeks after changing to In line for processing.

TIme line below

Date Submitted 29th July
Transcripts delivered on - 11 September
Application received date - 20th Nov
Inline for Processing - 17th January
Final review - 28th Jan

And on 30th able to download the report.

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
Successfully able to download the report using the tweak from Rajapanesar. Thank you all special thanks to Rajapanesar for providing the technique to download the report you are a genius . My IQAS journey ends here, it was a long journey started on July 29. But I feel there is a significant increase in the process speed , I was able to dowload my report within two weeks after changing to In line for processing.

TIme line below

Date Submitted 29th July
Transcripts delivered on - 11 September
Application received date - 20th Nov
Inline for Processing - 17th January
Final review - 28th Jan

And on 30th able to download the report.
So lucky Rakesh. Mine changed to in line for processing on Jan14th, still not changed to final review. What is your final ECA? Is it as good as you expected?

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
My documents were delivered on 20th sep but the status still says submitted ..Should I be worried ?
No need to worry. I would suggest that you send them an email and ask them when your status will be updated. Do mention the date when your transcripts were submitted.