+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

dharweshm

Aug 23, 2019
My application is cancelled starting my colleage is not recognised b.I have completed my degree from Loyola institute of business administration , chennai and IQAS in their international assessment guide for republic of India , they clearly state that this institution is recognised.i have applied for dispute.how to take up further?pls help

GAGAN Singla

Jul 29, 2019
Successfully able to download the report using the tweak from Rajapanesar. Thank you all special thanks to Rajapanesar for providing the technique to download the report you are a genius . My IQAS journey ends here, it was a long journey started on July 29. But I feel there is a significant increase in the process speed , I was able to dowload my report within two weeks after changing to In line for processing.

TIme line below

Date Submitted 29th July
Transcripts delivered on - 11 September
Application received date - 20th Nov
Inline for Processing - 17th January
Final review - 28th Jan

And on 30th able to download the report.
My status hase hanged to Final review on 31st jan. Still I am not able to download my report.

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
Mine changed to Final review on 30th Jan. Even I have not been able to download as yet. I guess it will take a few more days to reach fluctuation...

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Mine changed to Final review on 30th Jan. Even I have not been able to download as yet. I guess it will take a few more days to reach fluctuation...
You had both grad and postgrad in assessment? Mine changed to 'in line' on 10/01/2020 and in 'assessing' since 30/01/2020.

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
I got my fluctuation today but something strange has happened. According to IQAS, my bachelors is equivalent to Bachelors in Canada, but my 3 year Masters degree is not mentioned at all. Is it because there is no equivalent in Canada or because it is present in ECA downloaded via fluctuation? In one of their mails, they had confirmed that they have received my transcripts from the university where I did my masters so that is definitely not the problem.

Has this happened to anybody? Can anybody shed some light on this?

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
I got my fluctuation today but something strange has happened. According to IQAS, my bachelors is equivalent to Bachelors in Canada, but my 3 year Masters degree is not mentioned at all. Is it because there is no equivalent in Canada or because it is present in ECA downloaded via fluctuation? In one of their mails, they had confirmed that they have received my transcripts from the university where I did my masters so that is definitely not the problem.

What is your ECA result on this case...? Is Two or more degree Or Masters...?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019

Were these different universities, for bachelor's and master's?
Because did the same to me back in September. They considered my bachelor's as bachelor's, and didn't mention the master's degree at all. Then I got a letter in the courier, with the ticked option being - the institute/course is not recognised by IQAS.

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
Were these different universities, for bachelor's and master's?
Because did the same to me back in September. They considered my bachelor's as bachelor's, and didn't mention the master's degree at all. Then I got a letter in the courier, with the ticked option being - the institute/course is not recognised by IQAS.
Different universities. What did you do then? Did you send master's transcript to another agency?

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
What is your ECA result on this case...? Is Two or more degree Or Masters...?
My bachelors degree is equivalent to Bachelors in Canada. But Masters not mentioned at all - neither diploma nor anything else. This way I can select only Bachelors while preparing EE profile. Even though I have CLB 10 in IELTS, this ECA alone will decrease my points to 433. If I had masters, it would have been 470 and if it had been two or more certificates, it would have been 465. Now I have no chance of getting ITA because the chances of cut off going below 450 are very slim.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Different universities. What did you do then? Did you send master's transcript to another agency?
Currently in process. Have got the transcripts ready, but still the university hasn't posted them.
I'm going full blown 2 ECA agencies at once, viz CES and ICAS. Hoping for a positive outcome from atleast one of them.

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
My bachelors degree is equivalent to Bachelors in Canada. But Masters not mentioned at all - neither diploma nor anything else. This way I can select only Bachelors while preparing EE profile. Even though I have CLB 10 in IELTS, this ECA alone will decrease my points to 433. If I had masters, it would have been 470 and if it had been two or more certificates, it would have been 465. Now I have no chance of getting ITA because the chances of cut off going below 450 are very slim.
Reading all this giving me goosebumps too. I've my 1 year PGC from SCDL. From which University was yours?