+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Hey guys, Finally I've downloaded my report using the trick in this thread and got masters equivalancy. My timeline is

Sent 3 packages: one from my side i.e. passport,iqas form signed by me, 2nd from uni (bachelor degree), 3rd by another uni for masters.

Last package was delivered on 29th aug.
1st mail regarding reciept of documents on 9th nov.
Status changed to in line process.10th dec.
Final review on 15th jan.
Fluctuating from yesterday i.e. 22.01.2020 sometimes it is complete then again final review then again complete. I didnt get any final mail. So I just downloaded the report.

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi, I am experiencing a small problem. My name as in my college degree is "Sunil Anand K" and my name on passport is "Sunil Anand Kumar". I have applied for my ECA with the name on my passport. Now IQAS is requesting me for a proof for name change. What should I do here?

Thanks in advance

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Hi, I am experiencing a small problem. My name as in my college degree is "Sunil Anand K" and my name on passport is "Sunil Anand Kumar". I have applied for my ECA with the name on my passport. Now IQAS is requesting me for a proof for name change. What should I do here?

Thanks in advance
You can send them an affidavit of same name . For wording of affidavit please wait for some time. I will provide it afyer a few hours as I am lil bit bsy now

Reactions: sunanand

syedalirrizvi

Jan 20, 2020
My IQAS Timeline.

Document sent on August 30
Status Changed to In Line for Processing on December 6
Final Review on January 14
Downloaded my Report by trick on 23 January as status shows the fluctuation, First Complete then changes instantly to Final Review. (status date changed to 23 January). However no official email yet.

Degree Details :
BS-Computer Science 4Years
Equivalency from IQAS : 4 Years

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2019
Hey guys, Finally I've downloaded my report using the trick in this thread and got masters equivalancy. My timeline is

Sent 3 packages: one from my side i.e. passport,iqas form signed by me, 2nd from uni (bachelor degree), 3rd by another uni for masters.

Last package was delivered on 29th aug.
1st mail regarding reciept of documents on 9th nov.
Status changed to in line process.10th dec.
Final review on 15th jan.
Fluctuating from yesterday i.e. 22.01.2020 sometimes it is complete then again final review then again complete. I didnt get any final mail. So I just downloaded the report.
Does your downloaded report contains signature of the authorities too?
And your both education details mentioned ?

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Wait for fluctuation stage. More likely, you'll be in fluctuation stage when the date of status changes. Keep an eye on it.
This trick will only work in fluctuation stage, not before that.
Hello

The date of status has changed, before it was showing 17 jan now it shows 22 jan. Should i try the trick now ?

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Wait for fluctuation stage. More likely, you'll be in fluctuation stage when the date of status changes. Keep an eye on it.
This trick will only work in fluctuation stage, not before that.
Dear Rajapanesar

with your help and guidance I was able to download the report. you are an amazing person with great advice all the time. My indian 3 year GNM study got evaulated as 3 year post secondary diploma with focus in general nursing and midwifery. On report it shows the date 17 jan. do you have any idea when i should receive the report in courier?

Thanks again

neerav700

Sep 8, 2019
when I open my IQAS account.and click on view status. Staus shows that completed for few second once again it disappears and come to final review .what is this? if it is really completed,how can i download my report?

neerav700

Sep 8, 2019
Dear Rajapanesar

with your help and guidance I was able to download the report. you are an amazing person with great advice all the time. My indian 3 year GNM study got evaulated as 3 year post secondary diploma with focus in general nursing and midwifery. On report it shows the date 17 jan. do you have any idea when i should receive the report in courier?

Thanks again
could you share the link and process for download the report ?