Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi

Thanks for this conversation i got idea.. i had the same situation and i did your instruction to copy and paste this link

https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

But after this i click "this link" and same.. still not updated. Its been 2 months already since i submit my documents
This will not work in submitted status, nor in the in line for processing, assessing, or final review. The method only works during fluctuation stage.

Your status will currently be submitted. Wait for almost 4 months from date of last documents delivery for in line for processing status, almost a month for assessing/final review, about 7 to 12 days for fluctuations and 1 - 3 days for mailed.

Reactions: crs350onip

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
They open them date-wise.
@RAJ
Hello every one

Bit of frustrating situation.

My university issues the 3 years annual certificates and my nurisng board issues the Diploma plus Nursing registration.

I applied at IQAS in August and upon my request all the institutes sent the documents away in August. On november 9 I received 1st email saying that IQAS have received my application package and after 15 minutes I received another one which says IQAS require the annual statement of marks sent to them by nursing board , which is not possible as the nursing board only deal with the diploma and nursing registration.

What should I do now?

my other couriers were delivered at IQAS in August they did not mention in their email that they have received those.

Do they open couriers date wise. Or they open the all the couriers of applicants once they open their first courier.?

Some one please respond.

thank you in advance. whats your opinion on this brother please help @rajapanesar
@rajapanesar hello can please suggest something, will be thankful to you.

VijayBK

Mar 27, 2019
@rajapanesar, finally, i can see that I am in Final Review just as you predicted ! :)

But after doing that link step, it shows below error:

An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.

Does this mean it's not reached the Fluctuation stage ?
I also have assessing status since 9th november, but my status havent changed yet.. any idea why it is delayed in some cases while others are being processed in time?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I also have assessing status since 9th november, but my status havent changed yet.. any idea why it is delayed in some cases while others are being processed in time?
i am not quite sure as this can vary for country of education. in my case it is Masters from Pakistan.

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
thanks to @rajapanesar hack

I was able to find out the ECA during fluctuation stage. Here it goes :

The Bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in Mechanical engineering.

The Post Graduate Program in Management generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration Degree.

Can some one please guide me if I can apply with an option of Masters degree when I submit my EE profile very soon?

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Guys I have one query
I did my bachelor's and Masters in microbiology full time however Wes regarded my masters as of diploma ... What are the possibilities if I go with iqas .. will they recognize my masters

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......

The Bachelors degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in Mechanical engineering.

The Post Graduate Program in Management generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration Degree.

Can some one please guide me if I can apply with an option of Masters degree when I submit my EE profile very soon?
it's rather a tweak than a hack :) @rajapanesar is no doubt a guru on this forum !

In my limited knowledge, if your area of experience (NOC) matches with your master's qualification then there should not be an issue.

Harry9999

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks @rajapanesar to tell us that thread and due to which i able to Download my report. Please help me little bit more about this line " the combination of bachelor's degree and Master degree generally comapares to the completion of:
The four year bachelor of commerce degree,and
a master of business administration"

Please help me to understand..
Is that mean they are with mh master and it is equivalent in canada.. plz reply asap

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Guys I have one query
I did my bachelor's and Masters in microbiology full time however Wes regarded my masters as of diploma ... What are the possibilities if I go with iqas .. will they recognize my masters
Depends on country and years of education.

If you have studied in India with 3 years bachelors and 2 years masters then iqas gives you equivalency of 1 year masters. Which makes you eligible to select masters option while creating profile.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Thanks @rajapanesar to tell us that thread and due to which i able to Download my report. Please help me little bit more about this line " the combination of bachelor's degree and Master degree generally comapares to the completion of:
The four year bachelor of commerce degree,and
a master of business administration"

Please help me to understand..
Is that mean they are with mh master and it is equivalent in canada.. plz reply asap
Are you sure this is the exact statement on your ECA?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other

Yes you can select masters option.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Many factors, I don't think any one except who works in IQAS will be aware. Generally there is a difference of 1 week in status changing for same date of docs/transcript delivery.

But there have been few cases where difference of 1-2 months have been observed too. But such cases are rare.And happens generally when IQAS is diving deep for the info with UGC(in India - there may be other bodies for different country) or univ directly.