+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Once you see final review status, keep note of the status date. You'll not get any email for this.
Fluctuation stage is where we have to have a keen eye. The status shows 'complete' for a fraction of a second, and returns to 'final review'. The date of status does change permanently. So after final review, if you see a change in date of status, you're most probably in fluctuation stage. You'll not get any email for this.
After a few hours to a few days from fluctuations, you'll receive an email from IQAS stating that the process is complete. The status changes to mailed and view certificate button appears along with it. The report can be downloaded from view certificate link. It is usually same as the one downloaded in fluctuation stage.
i am wondering how much further my status will remain in Assessing as it was updated on November 9th...

sunnygarg77

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello every one

Bit of frustrating situation.

My university issues the 3 years annual certificates and my nurisng board issues the Diploma plus Nursing registration.

I applied at IQAS in August and upon my request all the institutes sent the documents away in August. On november 9 I received 1st email saying that IQAS have received my application package and after 15 minutes I received another one which says IQAS require the annual statement of marks sent to them by nursing board , which is not possible as the nursing board only deal with the diploma and nursing registration.

What should I do now?

my other couriers were delivered at IQAS in August they did not mention in their email that they have received those.

Do they open couriers date wise. Or they open the all the couriers of applicants once they open their first courier.?

Some one please respond.

thank you in advance. whats your opinion on this brother please help @rajapanesar

Last edited:

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Normally for how long does it stay In line for processing?

nasla

Sep 6, 2019
My status changed to final review since Nov. 4. When can I expect my document ? Lucky for those whose ECA's were finalized after 10 days.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

Do reply if you get it.

@rajapanesar, finally, i can see that I am in Final Review just as you predicted ! :)

But after doing that link step, it shows below error:

An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.

Does this mean it's not reached the Fluctuation stage ?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar, finally, i can see that I am in Final Review just as you predicted ! :)

But after doing that link step, it shows below error:

An error has occoured, Please click on Home button or return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.
It is final review now. Wait for fluctuations. More precisely, wait for change in status date.

Reactions: crs350onip