Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Do they just mention our name and file number in the email or also provide then with details like our transcripts or marksheet photocopies attached for the university to check our records?
The reason why I am asking this is because as I said earlier, my file is currently in line for processing but the file number I had mentioned during the attestation which the university must be having in their records was the older file number. When I recieved the transcripts from the University, I had to make a new application with a new file number, pay for it, sign that application form and then send everything togather with the new file number. This new file number is now in line for processing. My question is, will the difference in file numbers, that is the older one in the records of the university and the newer actual file number create any issues with verification? Or will iqas and university communicate and resolve the confusion?
As I said earlier, contact the university yourself and make your situation clear to them. Then if they receive any communication from IQAS, they'll know what is being asked.
Don't let it fall on IQAS's or University's discretion. Both may fail you if you don't intervene and clear the situation.

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Should I also call iqas and
As I said earlier, contact the university yourself and make your situation clear to them. Then if they receive any communication from IQAS, they'll know what is being asked.
Don't let it fall on IQAS's or University's discretion. Both may fail you if you don't intervene and clear the situation.
Inform them about this so they can make a note of the same?

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Should I call iqas and also let them know about this? So they can make a note of the same?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Could you please tell me which will the best way I can contact iqas to inform them about the situation so they take a note of it. And the contact number or the email id?
Open IQAS website and you'll find contact number and webform.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
A single degree evaluation application was submitted on August 23, 2019 and all documents/forms etc. received to them mid Sep'2019. It's still in submitted status, When can I expect applications to get picked for the processing?

As per their website:
Application volume and processing times for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Immigration purposes as of November 1, 2019.

Number of ECA applications with “In line for processing” status Approximate processing time of applications after all required documents are delivered to the IQAS office
Approximately 1,800 23 weeks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
How to get evaluation result on fluctuating?
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

Do reply if you get it.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.

Do reply if you get it.
@rajapanesar, thanks for your valuable comments. please can you clarify one point since i am currently in Assessing status, will Final Review, Fluctuation & Mailed statuses be showed in similar way on the portal ?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
documents delivered 29th July 2019
got both AOR on 29th october
inline for processing 29th october
when should i expect my report?
you should probably see your status changed to Assessing around 29th November.

My spouse status changed to inline for processing on 10 October and then to Assessing exactly on 9 November

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar, thanks for your valuable comments. please can you clarify one point since i am currently in Assessing status, will Final Review, Fluctuation & Mailed statuses be showed in similar way on the portal ?
Once you see final review status, keep note of the status date. You'll not get any email for this.
Fluctuation stage is where we have to have a keen eye. The status shows 'complete' for a fraction of a second, and returns to 'final review'. The date of status does change permanently. So after final review, if you see a change in date of status, you're most probably in fluctuation stage. You'll not get any email for this.
After a few hours to a few days from fluctuations, you'll receive an email from IQAS stating that the process is complete. The status changes to mailed and view certificate button appears along with it. The report can be downloaded from view certificate link. It is usually same as the one downloaded in fluctuation stage.