Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
@rajapanesar, technically if we download the soft copy, can we use it for immigration purpose or shall we wait for the status to be Mailed ?
The downloaded report is 99.9% same as that of final report after email of confirmation. The file number, report, date of report etc are all same.
So one can easily use the one downloaded during fluctuations to create an EE profile.
Though there can be some minor changes; thus, do cross check of initial report with final report. Make any changes to profile if required.

Reactions: crs350onip

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Hi All,

My journey with IQAS has finally ended and I have been given a masters equivalent for my MBA. Here is my timeline for others reference

Profile Submitted Online: May 10th, 2019
Application package and Transcripts delivered: May 28th, 2019
AOR 1, AOR 2 and inline for processing : September 20th, 2019
Assessing: Oct 25th, 2019
Final Review: Nov 7th, 2019
Fluctuation: Nov 14th, 2019
Completed (online copy of evaluation) and Mailed: Nov 15th, 2019

Though final review status changed on Nov 7th. the report carries Nov 6th as the completed date.

Journey took exactly 6 months and 5 days from the time of Profile submission online.

imran86

Sep 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
After a couple of emails exchanged with LBR Immigration Info status changed straight to 'Final Review' from 'Pending - waiting for transcripts'..

Reactions: rajapanesar

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Dear all,

My timelines:
All documents (Sealed transcripts and Application form) in one envelope received: 5-July-19
AOR 1, AOR 2 and inline for processing : 15-Oct-19
Assessing: 13-Nov-19
Final Review: 14-Nov-19
Fluctuation: 15-Nov-19

and I was able to download report today, which says:

Levels of Achievement outside of Canada
Credential: B.Tech
Program Description: Four-year undergraduate degree program
Credential: PGDM
Program Description: Two-year graduate degree program

Comparative levels of achievement in Canada
Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree
Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma

which option can I select: Two or more certificates or Master's degree. It looks like the Two or more certificates.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear all,

My timelines:
All documents (Sealed transcripts and Application form) in one envelope received: 5-July-19
AOR 1, AOR 2 and inline for processing : 15-Oct-19
Assessing: 13-Nov-19
Final Review: 14-Nov-19
Fluctuation: 15-Nov-19

and I was able to download report today, which says:

Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree
Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma

which option can I select: Two or more certificates or Master's degree. It looks like the Two or more certificates.
Congrats on your IQAS ECA completion.

Regarding your question, please confirm your education level and country of education.

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Congrats on your IQAS ECA completion.

Regarding your question, please confirm your education level and country of education.
Country of education: India, both B.Tech (4 years), PGDM (2 year) from India. Not sure if there is any significance of country.
and the report says: