+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
While applying which option you opted for whether you requested to send documents direcltly to IQAS?
"you opted for" and explain it in the blank area in the form that your university doesn't have the facility to send documents, which can be cross-checked with them. Cheers

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
I called IQAS, the agent was rude and clueless. Told me i had to wait another 12 weeks because i got an ADR, that the system works with the date i submitted the ADR documents which was their fault as i had sent this documents a long time ago.. These guys definately do not think we are customers paying for a service.

patimara

Dec 4, 2018
I called IQAS, the agent was rude and clueless. Told me i had to wait another 12 weeks because i got an ADR, that the system works with the date i submitted the ADR documents which was their fault as i had sent this documents a long time ago.. These guys definately do not think we are customers paying for a service.
What ADR means?

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
So finally i got my ECA (soft copy through email)

My timeline is:

Online application filled: 19 July
Documents delivered: 24 July
Transcript delivered from university: 10 August
AOR 1: 23 August
AOR 2: 11 September
ECA soft copy recieved: 10 December
ECA hard copy: still awaiting

Outcome: 3 year Bachelors of Law degree from University of London evaluated as first professional university degree in law.

Thank God i am through this process. Had to wait a lot. IQAS is really slow now and their new system is also not good but they are lenient towards evaluation and recognition of institutes.

Now Best of Luck to all those who are awaiting their ECA!!

Reactions: UsamaAmjad