+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Worked for me...... Write politely asking if anything pending from your end and more documents you need to provide, do. Write how many weeks passed .... o_O
What the current timelines for IQAS, assuming the Transcripts are shipped in December 1st 2018 ?

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
My AOR 2 was 19th September, and my status changed to Final review yesterday only. I guess your status will change in 2 weeks. Hopefully by Jan end you will get your ECA
Yes , Even my AOR 2 was Sep 24th , and my status has changed to Final review. So i guess by next week status should get changed

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Hey @Vish777 When did you notice that status change? My AoR 2 is Sep 25th and still shows "in line for processing".
It got changed on 7th Dec. So i guess it will be matter of time for you. But i am not hoping to get ECA by this month , as i observe based on previous thread replies , the status of Final review stays for a while.

Reactions: yogi24

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
It got changed on 7th Dec. So i guess it will be matter of time for you. But i am not hoping to get ECA by this month , as i observe based on previous thread replies , the status of Final review stays for a while.
Thanks for the info! Yeah should be a matter of time. Their processing time gone quite insane, their system is buggy (as learned from other members). Lets see if something we receive in next two weeks (though hopes are less as you said), else January.

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Hey @Vish777 When did you notice that status change? My AoR 2 is Sep 25th and still shows "in line for processing".
It got changed on 7th Dec. So i guess it will be matter of time for you. But i am not hoping to get ECA by this month , as i observe based on previous thread replies , the status of Final re
Thanks for the info! Yeah should be a matter of time. Their processing time gone quite insane, their system is buggy (as learned from other members). Lets see if something we receive in next two weeks (though hopes are less as you said), else January.
10% hope that they might try to close few ECA before the long holiday:)

Reactions: yogi24