+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

HSK1

Sep 7, 2018
Hi,

My online status as per IQAS site is "Assessing" and status date is Nov 9.
Does anyone else have the same status ?
AOR 2 : 11 Sep

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,

My online status as per IQAS site is "Assessing" and status date is Nov 9.
Does anyone else have the same status ?
AOR 2 : 11 Sep
Wait till March, let them celebrate Christmas and New year eve, they are working like Indian government from 60s. Cheers

dashmaxpayne

May 8, 2018
Hi,
My online status as per IQAS site is "Final Review" and status date is Nov 6.
AOR 1 & 2 : 7th August

Does anyone else have the same status ? Having AOR 2 before 7th August?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
January ... .. WTF.......:eek::mad:

What's the reason for the delay when so many people got who submitted after you :confused:

Very unproductive and lethargic :(
Should expect more delay with WES tweaking its process. WES wont accept transcripts from colleges or individuals. Should now be sent directly by the university.

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
January ... .. WTF.......:eek::mad:

What's the reason for the delay when so many people got who submitted after you :confused:

Very unproductive and lethargic :(
They have no clue what is going on! They are short staffed plus there is some sort of bug with their systems and they are trying to fix it. My ECA has been processed on Nov 9th and they are unable to retrieve any reports since Nov 15th.

Reactions: YPS

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Anyone successfully received Bachelors/Masters equivalency for IGNOU BA/MA from IQAS?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Slow is now Slower will soon become "Snail"

So the news is WES has stopped taking transcripts from candidates and from 1st December 2018 onwards, all institutions across India have to send the transcript directly to WES. DU I personally know doesn't send transcripts, so there is going to be a panic situation and IQAS and ICAS will see an increase in numbers immediately.

I think Plan is to slow down Indian so that other countries can take benefit of EE next Year

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

I completed my BscNT (Bachelor Of Science in Network Technology) from SMUDE in 2013. I had the Sikkim Manipal Learning Centre in Pune. A couple of weeks back, I received an email from the IQAS Education Assessment Consultant asking this:

For your Bachelor’s degree from Sikkim Manipal University, what campus or study centre did you attend? Where were you located?

I used to pay the fees and get the boks from the following centre:

karROX Technologies Ltd. (now known as TALENTEDGE EDUCATION VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED) located in Pune.

After total of 16 weeks of wait time (in total), I received the below today:

Thank you for submitting your educational documents for evaluation to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). Apologies for the delay in providing you with an update. Thank you for your patience.

IQAS cannot complete an assessment of your Bachelor of Science because Sikkim Manipal University (Distance Education, Pune, Maharashtra) does not meet the IQAS recognition criteria.

If you paid by credit card/debit card, a refund will be submitted to the same card by our Finance Department.

If you have any questions in this regard, please write to our office.

I am really heartbroken. I do not understand what the issue is. I reverted to the IQAS assessment consultant and received the following reply from her few mins back:

IQAS is aware of the format of study of Sikkim Manipal Distance Education degrees. I understand that the degree is genuine. IQAS has updated its policies in regards to Distance Education. In this circumstance, Sikkim Manipal does/did not have the appropriate recognition from educational authorities in order for IQAS to recognize the credential. Sikkim Manipal is not authorized to offer programs outside of the state of Sikkim. Your student card indicates that the study was completed outside of the state of Sikkim. All information provided has been taken into consideration.

I cannot speak to previous assessments, as our policies do change. IQAS policy and outcomes are reviewed and revised on an ongoing basis and depends on the availability of information from external sources such as institutions, government agencies, and other assessment bodies.

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Well this is not good news for all distance learning candidates. If this is the route they are planning to go then i think there is no hope left.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Should expect more delay with WES tweaking its process. WES wont accept transcripts from colleges or individuals. Should now be sent directly by the university.
That will probably delay new ECA for new applicants ... @indoparis docs were delivered in July.... :confused: