+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
They have no clue what is going on! They are short staffed plus there is some sort of bug with their systems and they are trying to fix it. My ECA has been processed on Nov 9th and they are unable to retrieve any reports since Nov 15th.
Crap...... I am gonna loose 5 points after December first draw which was the last hope for me...... Seems game over :confused:

Sir_ILikeFood

Oct 24, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/06/1993
Nomination.....
16/10/2019
AOR Received.
27/11/2019
Med's Done....
17/12/2019
Passport Req..
23/09/2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2021
LANDED..........
15-11-2021
Welp, looks like IQAS has lost my academic transcripts. According to my university, they were delivered to IQAS on the 26th of September and today I got a mail from IQAS stating that they hadn't received my transcripts yet. I got my AOR1 on the 24th of October. Looks like I'll have to ask my university to send another copy of my transcripts and wait for another month and a half to get AOR2...

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Welp, looks like IQAS has lost my academic transcripts. According to my university, they were delivered to IQAS on the 26th of September and today I got a mail from IQAS stating that they hadn't received my transcripts yet. I got my AOR1 on the 24th of October. Looks like I'll have to ask my university to send another copy of my transcripts and wait for another month and a half to get AOR2...
better ask ur university a copy to you as well.

Megz

Dec 1, 2018
Hello,

I received a call from my university stating that they do not send transcripts to Canada, since there is postal labour issue. I have applied for IQAS ECA evaluation and my university does not have the courier option, they only have registered postal option.
Can I collect the transcripts and send directly to IQAS?

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Not necessarily they have lost could be reason they haven’t opened your second email envelope we called them the other day they said
t de

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hello,

I received a call from my university stating that they do not send transcripts to Canada, since there is postal labour issue. I have applied for IQAS ECA evaluation and my university does not have the courier option, they only have registered postal option.
Can I collect the transcripts and send directly to IQAS?
I have collected from DU and sent directly

Megz

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks...Should we inform them in advance that we are sending the documents, not the university?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Yes
Thanks...Should we inform them in advance that we are sending the documents, not the university?
Kindly mention in the space given in the form that ur university doesn't have facilty to send docs so u are sending doc on their behalf which iqas can cross verify, better make complete one packact to avoid further delays

Megz

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks..But my university requires at least a month to give all docs that I have requested. Can I send all the photocopies along with application form and checklist by the meantime?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks..But my university requires at least a month to give all docs that I have requested. Can I send all the photocopies along with application form and checklist by the meantime?
Yes and please mention everything in the form so eventually 1 packet shall contain iqas forms and checklist and thereafter transcripts, do mention everything on form

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Hey all

My AOR 2 date is 11 sep and current status is Final Review. Besides final review, view certificate is written but when i click the button a pop up appears on my mobile which says report not available. Can anybody tell how much time will it take to recieve eca after final review stage?

Dec 1, 2018
Hey all

My AOR 2 date is 11 sep and current status is Final Review. Besides final review, view certificate is written but when i click the button a pop up appears on my mobile which says report not available. Can anybody tell how much time will it take to recieve eca after final review stage?
Dear
Can you please tell me how to check our current status ?

I am unable to find it