+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
My documents got delivered to IQAS on 30th of October by DHL, still haven't received any AOR email. Anyone with the same delivery date or around it?
Exactly same delivery date, online it shows submitted, I think at this speed we won't get eca anytime before March. .So I am chilled out and keeping my anxiety in control

parag777

Jun 26, 2018
Update
AOR2 - 26th Jun'18.
Additional Documents shared - 21st Oct'18
Spoke with the assesor, he said the ECA is almost ready to be scanned and sent. Tentative eta given is 1 week, although I don't know why scanning takes that long, but have no choice. Staying optimistic

Reactions: kluthra

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Guys isn't there a way that we can complain about this company called IQAS. I think six months is too long to wait.As consumers paying for a service we need better treatment from IQAS.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Guys isn't there a way that we can complain about this company called IQAS. I think six months is too long to wait.As consumers paying for a service we need better treatment from IQAS.
IQAS is an assessment agency run by Govt of Alberta, so mark a complaint to Justin that might help or tweet PM Justine asking if ur country has shortfall of skilled labor then why aren't agencies are working as fast as people working in visa office

Reactions: Saggihemant17

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi Guys,
Anyone from SMU who is doing ECA from IQAS, I just saw few updates in FB groups that they are not evaluating SMU anymore. But I just received AOR2 2 weeks back.. Really worried about my ECA
Hi iam waiting for my credential report
I have done BCA from SMU 2015 to 2018
Ma in journalism in 2004 to 2006 from SMU
Bcom Delhi Univ. 1998 to 2001
Pg diploma in IT from all india management institute (AIMA) 2001 to 2003
My eca status is completed and i m hopeful of getting the eca in 1 week ill keep u posted in this thread

Reactions: Nik9011737

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
Hello people, i just called IQAS and was told review is complete for my ECA however the IQAS agent doesnt know how long it would take before I get the copy. Anybody have an idea how long that will take?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Update
AOR2 - 26th Jun'18.
Additional Documents shared - 21st Oct'18
Spoke with the assesor, he said the ECA is almost ready to be scanned and sent. Tentative eta given is 1 week, although I don't know why scanning takes that long, but have no choice. Staying optimistic
How can we know whos our assessor

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Now what this

Dear xxxxxx:

There has been no activity on your “Draft” application for 30 days. If it remains inactive, the application will be deleted in 15 days. Your File Number will remain active, if you have previously received services from IQAS.

Click here toreview or complete your application.

If you no longer require IQAS services, disregard this message.

If you believe you received this email in error, disregard this email. Do not reply to this message. This email address is not monitored so we are unable to respond to any messages sent to this address.

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Navi.1

Nov 2, 2018
Hi iam waiting for my credential report
I have done BCA from SMU 2015 to 2018
Ma in journalism in 2004 to 2006 from SMU
Bcom Delhi Univ. 1998 to 2001
Pg diploma in IT from all india management institute (AIMA) 2001 to 2003
My eca status is completed and i m hopeful of getting the eca in 1 week ill keep u posted in this thread
Following up to see the ECA once done. When was your aor2?

Reactions: kluthra

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Hi

We have sent through two envelopes along with the all the required educational documents. They have received on 10th oct got an email yesterday saying they have received our application but still haven’t received academic transcripts although I have checked the status the sealed envelope by university has also been recieved any idea. Did someone had this experience with IQAS?
So my application and educational documents, all were dwlivered on oct 9th. Just recd. The AOR for application yesterday, and no mention of the Educational documents. Called and got useless response.. so hoping it comes soon. Also yes, 15 weeks now. Guess I will get it after citizenship :p