2. form a friend

IMT CDL 2008 - 2011 Student - Awarded in 2012 and 3 Years Bachelors from DU

IQAS- Docs Delivered 30th Oct

AOR - Waiting

Bangalore007

Nov 12, 2018
IQAS Timelines
All docs delivered to IQAS on 23rd May'18 in single envelope
Received email confirmation yesterday i.e. on 25th Jun'18 and it reads as follows:-
Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.alberta.ca/iqas for the current processing time.
During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we need more information or documents. Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:
Could anyone confirm if this is AOR1 or AOR2?
Hi Parag,

How come you delivered everything in one envelope? Did your university deliver the transcripts to you and you put them in one envelope? Did IQAS accept them?

Bangalore007

Nov 12, 2018
Hi, I have sent my application form along with sealed envelope from university in one envelope, which delivered on9th October. But I didn't get any mail or Aor till now. Please suggest should I write a mail.
Hi Ruchi,

Does IQAS accept a sealed envelope sent to you, which you in turn forward to IQAS?

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Ruchi,

Does IQAS accept a sealed envelope sent to you, which you in turn forward to IQAS?
Hi @Banglore007, I have asked experts from the same forum and they suggested me to send all documents in one envelope along with the sealed transcript from the Institute. But I didn't get any response from IQAS although my sealed envelope delivered there on 9th October. Still waiting for an email.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi Parag,

How come you delivered everything in one envelope? Did your university deliver the transcripts to you and you put them in one envelope? Did IQAS accept them?
Get all transcripts delivered at ur address and send all in one package to iqas

In case want to save time

Pay fees to iqas and send the application form first then collect all transcripts and send them later and you will get aor on the basis of ur application u first delivered

As 1 month time after delivery is to get all docs

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi @Banglore007, I have asked experts from the same forum and they suggested me to send all documents in one envelope along with the sealed transcript from the Institute. But I didn't get any response from IQAS although my sealed envelope delivered there on 9th October. Still waiting for an email.

I did same but got response in 28 days... i think iqas is now slowing down cuz of festivals

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
My wife's docs were delivered on 7th October. However, there is no update yet.

7 October being Sunday, I am a bit worried now if the docs were really delivered..

Ruchi@24 please update us when you receive AOR.