+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My documents were delivered on 2nd October, I received AOR2 just now. I had posted application form and all academic documents myself. People whose application were delivered in first week of October can expect a reply soon. All the best

Nik9011737

Jul 5, 2018
My Timeline:

Online Application Date: 15th September 2018
Application Delivered to IQAS : 21st Sept 2018
Transcripts Delivered to IQAS : 4th Oct 2018
AOR 1 : 19th October 2018
AOR 2 : Waiting
ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

Was expecting AOR2 this week as received AOR1 2 days prior to their standard 1 month period,
UPDATE : AOR2 Received!

Online Application Date: 15th September 2018
Application Delivered to IQAS : 21st Sept 2018
Transcripts Delivered to IQAS : 4th Oct 2018
AOR 1 : 19th October 2018
AOR 2 : 14th November 2018
ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

So, it took 40 Days for AOR2 and the waiting game of forever starts...

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Quick update;

Got AOR for my ECA early this morning, however I still have to send the final degree for Spouse to get the process initiated.

They’ve asked me to either send this through email or fax it with details mentioned as ok their contact us page. Is there a specific email id for sending this info, or should i just sent it to 3-4 available addresses along with my application id?

My timeline;
Form + Documents delivered - 27 sep’18
AOR 1 - 5 nov’18
AOR 2 - awaited
For anyone looking to find out the current trend for IQAS, this will be useful.

Finally got the AOR2 (with alot of pursuance), and following is the updated timeline.

My timeline;
AOR 1 - 5 nov’18
AOR 2 - 13 nov’18
ECA - now awaiting

For anyone interested to know the reason for delay between AOR 1 & 2, it was primarily that they wanted the scanned copy of my wife’s final degree (which we had sent via email immediately, yet there was a delay from their en

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
So I got ADR on 5th November and I provided the documents immediately and to double sure sent the email again on 6th November as there was no acknowledgement ....... Today got the email again that they are waiting for my documents and I shall send those ASAP on email ....... :(:mad:

Lost 10 days and sent again but don't know if they received today .... :rolleyes::oops:

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
For anyone looking to find out the current trend for IQAS, this will be useful.

Finally got the AOR2 (with alot of pursuance), and following is the updated timeline.

My timeline;
AOR 1 - 5 nov’18
AOR 2 - 13 nov’18
ECA - now awaiting

For anyone interested to know the reason for delay between AOR 1 & 2, it was primarily that they wanted the scanned copy of my wife’s final degree (which we had sent via email immediately, yet there was a delay from their en
ECA by Jan end most probably ... o_O

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
So I got ADR on 5th November and I provided the documents immediately and to double sure sent the email again on 6th November as there was no acknowledgement ....... Today got the email again that they are waiting for my documents and I shall send those ASAP on email ....... :(:mad:

Lost 10 days and sent again but don't know if they received today .... :rolleyes::oops:
Please fax it and don't email. You will receive the acknowledgement the very same day in a couple of hours. I had done that!

And don't forget to mention your IQAS case file number.

Reactions: YPS

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018

Oh god, how can someone be so inefficient! I am really concerned regarding the (in)efficiency of government departments in Canada looking at the example of IQAS :eek:

And I agree with @indoparis even WES works better with Fax reply in case of ADRs. All are still in pre-historic ages :rolleyes:

Reactions: YPS

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018

Is this ADR is post AOR2?

Infact I had to ask them to verify the acknowledgment of documents (when sent through email) as i never heard from them on receiving it.

ECA does really seem to a be the beginning of a long wait now..

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Is this ADR is post AOR2?

Infact I had to ask them to verify the acknowledgment of documents (when sent through email) as i never heard from them on receiving it.

ECA does really seem to a be the beginning of a long wait now..
Yes, ADR after 2.5 months of AOR2 ...

stellamm

Aug 20, 2018
Dear all, my SMU MBA is accepted as master in business administration by ICAS 2 days before. Electronic copy was received by mail. But the assessment time was exactly 6 months after all the documents they received. passed out on 2007.

Forwarded ............ ....
Congrats YPS!!

Apr 28, 2014
Friends, I have a quick question.
I had told my institution to send the sealed envelop to me so that I can send a single courier to IQAS. I know many ppl who did this last year without any problem. However, now I see that IQAS has mentioned at many palces in the website that institution has to send sealed transcript directly to IQAS. Will my action create any problem ? has anyone faced similar situation ?