+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
My wife's docs were delivered on 7th October. However, there is no update yet.

7 October being Sunday, I am a bit worried now if the docs were really delivered..

Ruchi@24 please update us when you receive AOR.
Hi, yesterday I sent an email, but still no response. Will definitely let you know. If

Reactions: ailyas2

nabilah.husna

Nov 13, 2018
Hi all,

I made the mistake of using IQAS over WES to get my polytechnic diploma (from Singapore) assessed. :( Sent my application to IQAS on 9 Sept, and just received the second email from them confirming receipt on 9 November. It's likely to take another 12 weeks from here on out isn't it? I'm wondering if it's better to cancel my application and go for WES so that I can get an assessment before the year's out? Any advice? Thanks!

Last edited:

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all,

I made the mistake of using IQAS over WES to get my polytechnic diploma (from Singapore) assessed. :( Sent my application to IQAS on 9 Sept, and just received the second email from them confirming receipt on 9 November. It's likely to take another 12 weeks from here on out isn't it? I'm wondering if it's better to cancel my application and go for WES so that I can get an assessment before the year's out? Any advice? Thanks!
If your institute / diploma are recognized by WES and you know that they will provide you with correct Canadian equivalence assessment, then it is anyday better to go with WES than IQAS. WES is still much faster and has generally a better tracking mechanism for your application. But for most of us who've gone for IQAS, either the institute/degree is not recognized by WES or the Canadian equivalence provided is lower than original, e.g. PG Diploma for Master's degree.

nabilah.husna

Nov 13, 2018
If your institute / diploma are recognized by WES and you know that they will provide you with correct Canadian equivalence assessment, then it is anyday better to go with WES than IQAS. WES is still much faster and has generally a better tracking mechanism for your application. But for most of us who've gone for IQAS, either the institute/degree is not recognized by WES or the Canadian equivalence provided is lower than original, e.g. PG Diploma for Master's degree.
Hey thanks so much for the super prompt reply. How do I find out if my institution/diploma is likely to be recognised by WES?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi all,

WTH!!!! they take 2 months for AOR. :eek::eek: This is nonsense.... :mad::mad:

Reactions: HK19

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Hello,
I have applied for IQAS Eca. Filled the online application on 18 july. 1st Aor August 13. 2nd Aor 11 September.
Still waiting for ECA.
What do you think how much more time will it take

dev2203

Apr 8, 2018
Hello,
I have applied for IQAS Eca. Filled the online application on 18 july. 1st Aor August 13. 2nd Aor 11 September.
Still waiting for ECA.
What do you think how much more time will it take
people with AOR in last week of aug are still waiting..my AOR is 4th sep and I am waiting too and i think it will take another 2 to 3 weeks to get the report