+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
ohhh :(
What is the ADR about? what have they asked for?
WES started the tactic of additional verification from university to delay applications and now ADR with IQAS :oops:
They have asked for the transcripts to be attested by the higher education commission of Pakistan and that too must be within the past year, my degree certificate was attested in 2012, that along with the transcripts are to be attested again. Their website clearly says either HEC or university verification will do. No point arguing with these guys and getting on with what needs to be done. Simply disappointed with their way of working

Reactions: mani_00

shakil_khan

Oct 14, 2018
They have asked for the transcripts to be attested by the higher education commission of Pakistan and that too must be within the past year, my degree certificate was attested in 2012, that along with the transcripts are to be attested again. Their website clearly says either HEC or university verification will do. No point arguing with these guys and getting on with what needs to be done. Simply disappointed with their way of working
That's really bad.. Again attestation & sending docs can take 1-2 weeks.. y they r not accepting sealed envelops from university ? very strange!!!

mani_00

Nov 6, 2018
@HK19 i had same issue 02 weeks back, i attested my docs from HEC and asked them to sign Academic Request Form as per IQAS website. They declined as only your uni can sign and stamp this form, later i went to uni they again attested my already HEC attested docs and signed the form, which took 02 extra days.
Now I am worried, I had only dispatched 01 request form for my MBA (as I supposed it would be stamped by HEC) and havent sent my BBA request form as i sent my BBA degress also attested by HEC.

lazywriter

Apr 14, 2018
Hi friends, this might not be the right thread for this post but I am still doing so because I am desperately seeking answers at this point. Here are my questions:
- Does IQAS recognize a post graduate certificate from Symbiosis Distance Learning (SCDL)?
- I had my Bachelor's Degree evaluated by WES as a 4 year Canadian degree so if I go for an IQAS assessment do I have to send my Bachelor's degree transcript also or just the certificate transcript would do?

I would be really grateful if someone can answer these question for me. Thanks in advance!

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi friends, this might not be the right thread for this post but I am still doing so because I am desperately seeking answers at this point. Here are my questions:
- Does IQAS recognize a post graduate certificate from Symbiosis Distance Learning (SCDL)?
- I had my Bachelor's Degree evaluated by WES as a 4 year Canadian degree so if I go for an IQAS assessment do I have to send my Bachelor's degree transcript also or just the certificate transcript would do?

I would be really grateful if someone can answer these question for me. Thanks in advance!
See if this helps.....

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/scdl-from-iqas.550401/

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Yes, I don't know how it can take them 2.5 months to realize and ask for this. If the attestation is not correct as per their requirement, that is the first thing they should notice, even before starting the assessment process :O

Reactions: mani_00

unni567

Oct 6, 2018
AOR2, 4 September 2018

I received following correspondence from IQAS on 8.11.18

While working on your assessment we noticed you completed your Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with Sikkim Manipal University. As the MBA program is a distance education program we require confirmation as to which campus/study centre you completed the MBA. Please respond directly to this email providing the requested campus/study centre information.

Wishes
Bull

Can you please let me know the which year you attended and completed your MBA from smu?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Dear all, my SMU MBA is accepted as master in business administration by ICAS 2 days before. Electronic copy was received by mail. But the assessment time was exactly 6 months after all the documents they received. passed out on 2007.

Forwarded ............ ....

lazywriter

Apr 14, 2018
Dear all, my SMU MBA is accepted as master in business administration by ICAS 2 days before. Electronic copy was received by mail. But the assessment time was exactly 6 months after all the documents they received. passed out on 2007.

Congrats for finally receiving a positive reply. The 6 months timeline sounds frustrating though. I hope your chances of getting an ITA have increased now.

mani_00

Nov 6, 2018

@YPS Congratulation. At last some good news for you. Hope you get ITA soon.