+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scdl from IQAS

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Yes my batch was 02-04 awarded in 06...you should certainly go for it
PGDIT from SCDL will be counted as Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. ?

I have Btech (4 years) + PGDIT (SCDL).

Is. SCDL --> PGDIT =~ PGDBA ?

Please suggest

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
PGDIT from SCDL will be counted as Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. ?

I have Btech (4 years) + PGDIT (SCDL).

Is. SCDL --> PGDIT =~ PGDBA ?

Please suggest
Ideally it should be...what does your eca report say?

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
Ideally it should be...what does your eca report say?
Do we need to have Colored copy in Transcripts?

I submitted photocopy ( Black and White) to. ( for my bachelors degree) university while requesting Transcript : University basically verify the copies that I submitted ( black and white) and attest, sign , stamp and Seal them in a sealed envelope and then send to requestor's ( my) address with sealed envelope and stamp on back flat etc.

So, my concern is : do IQAS need colored photocopy or Black and white will be fine ? -- THIS IS Regarding my BTech ( Bachelors) degree

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Hi peeps,

I am from India. I have done my graduation(Bachelors in Commerce) plus Corporate PGDBA from SCDL, Pune. I am planning to get the transcripts from my College/University and SCDL. Should I get them assessed by IQAS or WES? I had completed my C-PGDBA in 2009.

Also please let me know what all documents shall I request from SCDL. Any timely help from people in this forum will really help.

Thanks in advance.

Also if someone can throw some light on the timelines IQAS is taking these days. Have they improved? Heard they take around 3-5 months in completing the assessment!!

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
Reactions: Krish00kk

Runalin

Mar 22, 2018
I have evaluated both degree and scdl from WES but only degree is approved and scdl as unrecognized.So incase if i need to evaluate through IQAS should i evaluate again both degree and scdl or only scdl.....Did anyone had this if we evaluate one from WES and one from IQAS is it approved.....please suggest

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Hi all,

I am finally going for IQAS. I have certain queries that I will mention one by one below. Please see if anyone can help me around this:

1. I am confused if I have to get my transcripts from both SCDL and Calcutta University, how should I go about getting them sent to IQAS?
2. If both of them send it separately to IQAS, would they require a copy of my passport also to put in the sealed envelope? If anyone can help me with the entire process in a simplified way, it would be really great.
3. Is it OK if I get the sealed envelopes from both the places with attested transcripts inside, and then put both the transcripts in another envelope along with copy of passport and duly signed IQAS form and send in one courier to IQAS authority?
4. A few people have told me that IQAS will accept transcripts only if the university sends directly to them and would not accept it from the individual. Is it true?

Can someone please help me understand how to go about it???

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
Hi all,

I am finally going for IQAS. I have certain queries that I will mention one by one below. Please see if anyone can help me around this:

1. I am confused if I have to get my transcripts from both SCDL and Calcutta University, how should I go about getting them sent to IQAS?
2. If both of them send it separately to IQAS, would they require a copy of my passport also to put in the sealed envelope? If anyone can help me with the entire process in a simplified way, it would be really great.
3. Is it OK if I get the sealed envelopes from both the places with attested transcripts inside, and then put both the transcripts in another envelope along with copy of passport and duly signed IQAS form and send in one courier to IQAS authority?
4. A few people have told me that IQAS will accept transcripts only if the university sends directly to them and would not accept it from the individual. Is it true?

Can someone please help me understand how to go about it???

good if you are going with IQAS

1. I got transcript delivered from Kurukshetra Univ. and SCDL ( it charges 2400/- to send to International location -- So, I better do it myself :) ) to my home
Printed all the forms , passport copy etc. etc. at my place
--- Took a Big ( not so big although) envelope : Put all Forms /printout + Transcript1(Sealed) + Transcript2(Sealed) in that and Posted -- It's in Transit as of today

2. both can send separately , IQAs can receive at different dates -- No Problem in that ( AOR2 by IQAS on receiving all transcript)
- Separately, you can send 1 envelope / post for your passport copy etc. -- AOR1

3. As said in 1 , I did exactly same -- Other people on Forum ( read from link below) have done same

"https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-eca-timeline-tracking.490054/page-76"

4. Many more people have told that we can provide Transcripts ( Sealed) along with our docs -- I did the same ( keep Transcript envelopes sealed and no tampering please)

-- Just Do it -- :)

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
good if you are going with IQAS

1. I got transcript delivered from Kurukshetra Univ. and SCDL ( it charges 2400/- to send to International location -- So, I better do it myself :) ) to my home
Printed all the forms , passport copy etc. etc. at my place
--- Took a Big ( not so big although) envelope : Put all Forms /printout + Transcript1(Sealed) + Transcript2(Sealed) in that and Posted -- It's in Transit as of today

2. both can send separately , IQAs can receive at different dates -- No Problem in that ( AOR2 by IQAS on receiving all transcript)
- Separately, you can send 1 envelope / post for your passport copy etc. -- AOR1

3. As said in 1 , I did exactly same -- Other people on Forum ( read from link below) have done same

"https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-eca-timeline-tracking.490054/page-76"

4. Many more people have told that we can provide Transcripts ( Sealed) along with our docs -- I did the same ( keep Transcript envelopes sealed and no tampering please)

-- Just Do it -- :)
Thanks a ton dude :). Did you do this via IQAS? Can I have your phone number - let me talk to you and understand the same if you don't mind. You can whatsapp me on 9830464620.