+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I called them up again and they were like there is no point calling us up everyday. According to the female who answered my call, my ECA shouldn't be too late and this "not too late" is too annoying now!!! I will be in tears anytime now...
I can understand your frustration..... Yours is extremely late now, seems multiple country education is the reason? o_O

Where in North India??

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I called them up again and they were like there is no point calling us up everyday. According to the female who answered my call, my ECA shouldn't be too late and this "not too late" is too annoying now!!! I will be in tears anytime now...
Do fill up web form n send to IQAS ....in April I did that for follow up as on call they just do blah blah....

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Another frustrating day/week passed by :confused:
Have raised a query through the Web Form today, let's see if that can change anything.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Another frustrating day/week passed by :confused:
Have raised a query through the Web Form today, let's see if that can change anything.
I can understand why my ECA is getting delayed but don't know why yours is getting delayed, as per current trend you should have received last weekend itself, let's see if web form helps, when I raised it last time in April then they send ECA and later replied web form query that it's completed, hope same for you too...

Ruchi@24

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, I have sent my application form along with sealed envelope from university in one envelope, which delivered on9th October. But I didn't get any mail or Aor till now. Please suggest should I write a mail.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, I have sent my application form along with sealed envelope from university in one envelope, which delivered on9th October. But I didn't get any mail or Aor till now. Please suggest should I write a mail.
You should get next week.. .

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Their first acknowledgment are usually being sent 30 days from the delivery of the document. However, there is an additional 10 days delay in the same hence you can expect to get the AOR, in about 40 days from the date of delivery of documenra.

Hang in there, you will hear by month end!

Reactions: Ruchi@24

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
21st of August AOR2, on the 07th of November I have been sent ADR, I am based in the middle and obtaining the additional attestation will take over a month to organize back home. Seems these IQAS morons are using these tactics to buy more time! Extremely frustrated with the level of service these guys provide

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
I can understand why my ECA is getting delayed but don't know why yours is getting delayed, as per current trend you should have received last weekend itself, let's see if web form helps, when I raised it last time in April then they send ECA and later replied web form query that it's completed, hope same for you too...
they sent reply to web form within couple of hours :rolleyes:
"
Thank you for your email.
IQAS records indicate that your complete application entered the queue for processing on August 23, 2018.
Per the IQAS website, an assessment currently takes on average 12-13 weeks to process from this acknowledgement date.
Your continued patience is appreciated."

Reactions: YPS

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
21st of August AOR2, on the 07th of November I have been sent ADR, I am based in the middle and obtaining the additional attestation will take over a month to organize back home. Seems these IQAS morons are using these tactics to buy more time! Extremely frustrated with the level of service these guys provide
ohhh :(
What is the ADR about? what have they asked for?
WES started the tactic of additional verification from university to delay applications and now ADR with IQAS :oops:

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
they sent reply to web form within couple of hours :rolleyes:
"
Thank you for your email.
IQAS records indicate that your complete application entered the queue for processing on August 23, 2018.
Per the IQAS website, an assessment currently takes on average 12-13 weeks to process from this acknowledgement date.
Your continued patience is appreciated."
Thats really frustrating. What is it they've asked for now.

I dont think they work on Saturday, do they? When did you filled up the form?

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
ohhh :(
What is the ADR about? what have they asked for?
WES started the tactic of additional verification from university to delay applications and now ADR with IQAS :oops:
But, why would are they doing this... I am from India and I don't think, the universities here would even care if any external agency is asking for any document for verification....

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Thats really frustrating. What is it they've asked for now.

I dont think they work on Saturday, do they? When did you filled up the form?
For now, they've just asked for my "continued patience" :p
I filled it up Friday evening India time and got the reply Saturday morning, meaning they replied within their working hours on Friday

Reactions: YPS

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
For now, they've just asked for my "continued patience" :p
I filled it up Friday evening India time and got the reply Saturday morning, meaning they replied within their working hours on Friday
PR is all patience game, before ITA little less and after ITA it's even more :p:D