+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
ok thnks...my case is also almost same as urs...current CRS 435...if I get a positive report from IQAS then my CRS will get to 442...although my birthday is in march so I hv a few more months..
Good, you have enough time once iqas is done you can start documentation part / pcc.....

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi All,

I have not been super active in this forum for a while. May I know what date of AOR2 are receiving the ECA soft copy now. Any estimate of months + days to receive ECA soft copy after AOR2 ?

Thanks!

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi All,

I have not been super active in this forum for a while. May I know what date of AOR2 are receiving the ECA soft copy now. Any estimate of months + days to receive ECA soft copy after AOR2 ?

Thanks!
2.5 months and if December end falls in between then maybe more cause of year end vacation ...... Currently people with AOR2 {24th to 30th Aug}

Reactions: yogi24

jeff_arnel

Oct 26, 2018
Need to this forum...
I hold B.Com and PG-DBA from SCDL (Batch 2010).
Sent for ECA to WES and they did not recognize the Diploma degree. Hence, sent the transcript to IQAS to see if they consider... Below are my details:

Package Delivered : 7th Aug 2018
AOR1 and AOR2 : same day (5th Sept 2018)

With all the comments in this forum, looks like i should have the response in 10 days... however, checking on the possibility and percentage that they will recognize my Diploma degree.

Badly getting hit on points due to this.
Thanks
Technically completed 2 months from AOR received and still waiting... read few comments where it says now the timeline has increased to 13-14 weeks from AOR2 received. How true is that? Has anyone received ECA with 5th Sept AOR.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Technically completed 2 months from AOR received and still waiting... read few comments where it says now the timeline has increased to 13-14 weeks from AOR2 received. How true is that? Has anyone received ECA with 5th Sept AOR.
You should get ECA by 20th November hopefully ..... 2.5 months after AOR2 as of now.....

• Still July n August people are waiting for ECA... :rolleyes:

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hey!

ECA IQAS
Application Delivered - 20 Sept 2018
AOR - 19 Oct 2018
Assessment Report - Pending

Preparing for IELTS computer based exam, rest will keep you guys posted,,..cheers

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
@samikdg 24th, 27th & 30th August AOR2 got ECA .....where is yours?? Hope no ADR in spam which you missed?? o_O
Nothing so far mate, and have looked in all folders of mailbox :(
If we get an ADR now, then all hope is gone! Hopefully not!
Holding on to the thread of hope that it might come today (Friday) when they open making us ready for next week draw. How's your ADR situation - how fast will it be processed do you think?
@HK19 did you get your ECA yet?

Reactions: YPS

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Nothing so far mate, and have looked in all folders of mailbox :(
If we get an ADR now, then all hope is gone! Hopefully not!
Holding on to the thread of hope that it might come today (Friday) when they open making us ready for next week draw. How's your ADR situation - how fast will it be processed do you think?
@HK19 did you get your ECA yet?
Last time it took 3 weeks after submitting ADR docs, let's see this time :rolleyes:

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Last time it took 3 weeks after submitting ADR docs, let's see this time :rolleyes:
Oh :(
If it's 3 weeks, will it still be in time for you to catch the second draw of Nov (26/28) or only the first draw of December before birthday strikes? o_O

Reactions: YPS