+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

dev2203

Apr 8, 2018
Today I saw a post on FB...one guy with AOR of 28th Aug got the report in the morning...although the report completion date was 1st Nov but was delivered to his inbox a week later

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Today I saw a post on FB...one guy with AOR of 28th Aug got the report in the morning...although the report completion date was 1st Nov but was delivered to his inbox a week later
After completion it goes for QA so takes week to 10 days....

Reactions: dev2203

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
AOR2, 4 September 2018

I received following correspondence from IQAS on 8.11.18

While working on your assessment we noticed you completed your Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with Sikkim Manipal University. As the MBA program is a distance education program we require confirmation as to which campus/study centre you completed the MBA. Please respond directly to this email providing the requested campus/study centre information.

Wishes
Bull

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
I got email from agent n replied to same id ...... This time no acknowledgement even after sending follow up email :rolleyes:

In April I replied to agent and she acknowledged same day..... She was Indian this time its Russian :p
Nobody ever replied to me except for the first time. I mailed them nearly 20 times till date.

shakil_khan

Oct 14, 2018
Currently - 436

If IQAS is positive then and within 10 days then some hope as I ll get 7 points and crs would be 443 but need this ASAP as loosing B'day points in December 2nd week so iqas delay or negative result can be game over for me :rolleyes:
What can be possible reasons for negative result ? Any idea ?

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Happy Journey please check our ECA's too:p

I can understand your frustration ...
What else do I do buddy!! I am eager to move and have been doing this stupid process since April. It took me a lot of time and money to go all the way to collect my masters degree from France and Belgium as well. These creeps don't give a damn about anything! Only we know how much do we suffer to go and collect our documents especially when you have your degrees in different countries. My bachelors degree was again in north India and had to go and do that as well... :(:(:(

Reactions: YPS

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
I called them up again and they were like there is no point calling us up everyday. According to the female who answered my call, my ECA shouldn't be too late and this "not too late" is too annoying now!!! I will be in tears anytime now...