+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Congrats for finally receiving a positive reply. The 6 months timeline sounds frustrating though. I hope your chances of getting an ITA have increased now.
This is not mine, its forwarded as I saw people discussing about SMU-DE so shared..... :rolleyes:

Although my MBA from SMU-DE was recognised as Masters too in April... . But as I am secondary applicant so its not much use....... :oops:

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
@YPS Congratulation. At last some good news for you. Hope you get ITA soon.
This is not mine, its forwarded as I saw people discussing about SMU-DE so shared..... :rolleyes:

Although my MBA from SMU-DE was recognised as Masters too in April... . But as I am secondary applicant so its not much use.......

Reactions: mani_00

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
Yes, I don't know how it can take them 2.5 months to realize and ask for this. If the attestation is not correct as per their requirement, that is the first thing they should notice, even before starting the assessment process :O
The attestations were in line with what their website says, however they need the transcripts to be attested and that too within the past year (I already have the same attestation from 2012, though it's not required as part of their requirements) this should have been confirmed at the time of AOR2 (21st of August) when they had a month to review the documents (delivered on the 24th of July) I'm not based in my home country and will need to travel back soon to be able to process this, which comes at a substantial cost and added stress.

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
Dear all, my SMU MBA is accepted as master in business administration by ICAS 2 days before. Electronic copy was received by mail. But the assessment time was exactly 6 months after all the documents they received. passed out on 2007.

Forwarded ............ ....
Congrats Bud!!! hope you are successful with the entire process! keep us all posted!

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
@HK19 i had same issue 02 weeks back, i attested my docs from HEC and asked them to sign Academic Request Form as per IQAS website. They declined as only your uni can sign and stamp this form, later i went to uni they again attested my already HEC attested docs and signed the form, which took 02 extra days.
Now I am worried, I had only dispatched 01 request form for my MBA (as I supposed it would be stamped by HEC) and havent sent my BBA request form as i sent my BBA degress also attested by HEC.
my problem is that I'm not even in the country, the earliest I was to travel back home is the middle of next year. With very limited family based in Karachi, I have no choice but to go back and do this if I am to move my application forward !

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Congrats Bud!!! hope you are successful with the entire process! keep us all posted!

Although my MBA from SMU-DE was recognised as Masters too in April... . But as I am secondary applicant so its not much use.......

mani_00

Nov 6, 2018
my problem is that I'm not even in the country, the earliest I was to travel back home is the middle of next year. With very limited family based in Karachi, I have no choice but to go back and do this if I am to move my application forward !
@HK19 I am also out of country, send your documents through courier to Pakistan, HEC also has TCS Documents attestation facility. You can check process from both HEC and TCS website.

Reactions: shakil_khan

asadabbas9

Nov 12, 2018
Dear Friends,
I have recently filled online application for ECA report on IQAS website.

After paying the fees online, I have received confirmation via email for payment and application form.

In Application form, IQAS File number is empty, can you please help me that how can I find IQAS File Number / Reference Number?

Your expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Asad Abbas
+923453168503 (Pakistan Mobile Number, available over WhatsApp)

mani_00

Nov 6, 2018
Dear Friends,
I have recently filled online application for ECA report on IQAS website.

After paying the fees online, I have received confirmation via email for payment and application form.

In Application form, IQAS File number is empty, can you please help me that how can I find IQAS File Number / Reference Number?

Your expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Asad Abbas
+923453168503 (Pakistan Mobile Number, available over WhatsApp)
@asadabbas9 is allocated once your documents (application form & UNI degrees) are delivered to IQAS.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply, so shall I keep the IQAS File Number Column Blank and sign the application form along with the educational documents and send to IQAS in a sealed enveloped?
Make sure you write IQAS reference number on each envelope n sheet you are sending .....

Reactions: mani_00

asadabbas9

Nov 12, 2018
Make sure you write IQAS reference number on each envelope n sheet you are sending .....
Thanks brother for the advice... really appreciated.

Just for the confirmation IQAS Reference number is the same number as Application ID?

One of my friend told me so just wanted to reconfirm.

Please advise.

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
You should get ECA by 20th November hopefully ..... 2.5 months after AOR2 as of now.....

• Still July n August people are waiting for ECA... :rolleyes:
Whats the updates guys. AOR2 of 30th August , and still waiting for ECA. ANyone from august AOR still waiting?