+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks a lot buddy, I will send that out today evening via email. Do you by any chance have their email address?
Reply to the same id from which you received email......usually that is sent by the agent assigned to your case....you got email from generic email id?

bhallachetan

Oct 3, 2011
Reply to the same id from which you received email......usually that is sent by the agent assigned to your case....you got email from generic email id?
I actually received the initial email from Generic Mailbox but on inquiring them via an email option on their web page got the second reply from an agent. I think it would be wise to send the response to the second email communication with the agent?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I actually received the initial email from Generic Mailbox but on inquiring them via an email option on their web page got the second reply from an agent. I think it would be wise to send the response to the second email communication with the agent?
Send on those, I am sure both ends with iqas or Alberta.ca....and they will have your reference number in subject line ..

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Someone else, my wife's BSc and MSc .... And probably after your ECA as our AOR2 is 28th August ...... You sent any email or called them for status check ?
Not done yet, planning to send an email today. Do you know which email IDs do people get reply from most? Am a little scared to call after reading the feedback from people above :p

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Hi All,

I am planning to use IQAS to evaluate my masters which is a 5 year Integrated course. Is it mandatory that we should fill and sent the 'Request of Academic Records' form to IQAS?

Thanks.