+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
Sent mine and my wife's application in the same pakckage, both our AOR2 were received on the 21st of August. My wife's ECA report was received just earlier today however mine still remains pending :(

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Does IQAS put applications on hold like WES? I don’t think my university would reply to an email even if it was from the president of the united states itself lol

achink

Jun 6, 2017
My AOR2 was received Aug 21 and have been patiently waiting till now. I gave them a call just now and the customer rep was very rude, he just said u'll get it end of November since it takes 12-13 weeks. He refused to look up my case with my specific case Id. Has anyone else experienced the same behavior? I called the number (780) 427-2655

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
My AOR2 was received Aug 21 and have been patiently waiting till now. I gave them a call just now and the customer rep was very rude, he just said u'll get it end of November since it takes 12-13 weeks. He refused to look up my case with my specific case Id. Has anyone else experienced the same behavior? I called the number (780) 427-2655
Seeing the current trend, u will get it by next weekend. All the best.

elladayrit

Jul 11, 2016
Help. My partner’s AOR2 was last July 31. It has been past the 12 week mark and until now we have not received anything.

We tried contacting iqas via email but their reple is processing times vary depending on the research and verification required.

Help! Nervous about the results as it might not turn out positive meaning atleast 3 years of bachelors study

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Help. My partner’s AOR2 was last July 31. It has been past the 12 week mark and until now we have not received anything.

We tried contacting iqas via email but their reple is processing times vary depending on the research and verification required.

Help! Nervous about the results as it might not turn out positive meaning atleast 3 years of bachelors study
Unfortunately we need to wait only but keep calling and sending emails to them on status check...

Reactions: HK19

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
Unfortunately we need to wait only but keep calling and sending emails to them on status check...
Seems they get annoyed with the status check calls, one post earlier was also reporting on the behavior of the agent on the phone. This is a relatively expensive service without any transparency on the progress and status in the first place, one would expect to be treated with minimum respect.

AnitaM

Sep 30, 2018
Guys , my documents were delivered on 24th Oct 2018. Going by the current trend ..I wont receive my AOR before 24th Nov right? And i can expect my ECA only by Jan end 2019 . Will I still be able to make it to Canda before the harsh winters?

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Guys , my documents were delivered on 24th Oct 2018. Going by the current trend ..I wont receive my AOR before 24th Nov right? And i can expect my ECA only by Jan end 2019 . Will I still be able to make it to Canda before the harsh winters?
Depends upon your profile.....
With ECA (Bachelor, 2 Degree or Masters??) and your CRS accordingly hope you already have CLB9 and if not then by the you get ECA then you get that.... If all set and you get ITA in Feb then it's possible to land by September o_O