+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
No ECA yet, AOR2 was 23 Aug. Judging by myth9 above, I think now there's about a 10 days delay from the 2 month usual turnaround time. So, will expect by 2nd Nov or so, but will miss next week draw if it happens :(
We are same boat let's hope we get it on time n draw is not skipped as we don't have much time to wait for next draw... :oops:

Hello buddies
Got my ECA from IQAS yesterday
PGDBM from Lovely professional university(distance mode) has been evaluated as a post graduate diploma

My timeline is as under
AOR-16August,2018
ECA softcopy-25 October,2018

ECA hardcopy waiting
Congrats, was it one year?

Last edited:

Wiki_now

Jun 19, 2018
Hi there,

I received AOR2 on August 24. Haven't heard anything since then... I just want to know if the processing time is 12 weeks after AOR2 or after delivery of documents. Actual delivery takes place one month ahead of AOR2. If later is true, then it may take another month, I guess.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
@YPS your the only person I see giving reply n hope to all definitely you wi
Hahaha, with all forums n groups, I gathered some basic info n try to share that with all...... :D

And you know Halloween is not Holiday in Canada on 31st October :p

Sharmine

Jun 6, 2018
Hahaha, with all forums n groups, I gathered some basic info n try to share that with all...... :D

And you know Halloween is not Holiday in Canada on 31st October :p
If that's the case then it's good m keeping my fingers crossed for next week's draw currently my hubby score is 444 and my IELTS will expire on Nov 19th so before that I should get ITA

jeff_arnel

Oct 26, 2018
Need to this forum...
I hold B.Com and PG-DBA from SCDL (Batch 2010).
Sent for ECA to WES and they did not recognize the Diploma degree. Hence, sent the transcript to IQAS to see if they consider... Below are my details:

Package Delivered : 7th Aug 2018
AOR1 and AOR2 : same day (5th Sept 2018)

With all the comments in this forum, looks like i should have the response in 10 days... however, checking on the possibility and percentage that they will recognize my Diploma degree.

Badly getting hit on points due to this.
Thanks

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
If that's the case then it's good m keeping my fingers crossed for next week's draw currently my hubby score is 444 and my IELTS will expire on Nov 19th so before that I should get ITA
I know, I responded your this query on telegram too :D

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Iqas says that the report is with quality assurance team....Does any body know how much time will it take?
That's good news, it means it's done and you should get ECA within 10 days from the day it went for QA...I think you should get it max by next weekend ....