+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
***** Forwarded *****

Dear members,
i have sent my provisional certificates to the IQAS in july.After 3 months, they asked final degree certificates. final degree means original one.... its really disappointing........

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
Usually 10 days but as they are already 10-13 days behind so calculate accordingly ... o_O
The assessor said on Oct 25, that it will go to QA team which again will take 1-2 weeks to get completed. So, I was wondering if they really mean it !

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
***** Forwarded *****

Dear members,
i have sent my provisional certificates to the IQAS in july.After 3 months, they asked final degree certificates. final degree means original one.... its really disappointing........
Final degree means the certificate of degree awarded...

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
Let's see what happens, don't want to repeatedly call and annoy them, they don't sound too friendly over the phone
Couldn't keep myself from calling them again, was just told it's still within the 12 to 13 week time from the AOR date, and that they told me same last week. Meaning they are logging the calls you make, perhaps the same with the emails one sends!

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
Couldn't keep myself from calling them again, was just told it's still within the 12 to 13 week time from the AOR date, and that they told me same last week. Meaning they are logging the calls you make, perhaps the same with the emails one sends!
I read it somewhere...they say if u call us, it may increase the process duration. I think, we should not call them frequently.

Reactions: HK19

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
***** Forwarded *****

Dear members,
final degree does not mean the original document, right? It means the copy of the final certificate....provisional certificate is not accepted.