+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
I had emailed IQAS 2 days back, following is the reply I got today :(

"Thank you for your email.

IQAS records indicate that your complete application entered the queue for processing on August 23, 2018.

Per the IQAS website, an assessment currently takes on average 12-13 weeks to process from this acknowledgement date.

Your continued patience is appreciated."

Anyone received ECA this week so far?

Reactions: YPS

HK19

Oct 25, 2018

IQAS records indicate that your complete application entered the queue for processing on August 23, 2018.

Per the IQAS website, an assessment currently takes on average 12-13 weeks to process from this acknowledgement date.

Good question, I haven't seen any updates about ECAs finalized this week

YPS

Mar 7, 2018

Same here :(

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you for your email.

Our records show that you were notified on August 28, 2018 confirming receipt of your academic documents. Upon completion of the assessment, an electronic copy will be sent to the email address on the application form. A hard copy of the assessment will follow by international mail.

Applications are currently taking approximately twelve to thirteen weeks to process after all documents are received, including transcripts. Processing times are an estimate and not a guarantee and do not include mail delivery time.

Reactions: indoparis

mstasfin

Oct 25, 2018
vacations then Jan mid /
Hi all,
Timeline as below:
- Submission of online application: 10 Sept 2018
- Application package delivered to IQAS: 20 Sept 2018
- PG documents delivered to IQAS: 4 Oct 2018
- UG documents delivered to IQAS: 5 Oct 2018
- AOR 1: 19 Oct 2018 (4 weeks after delivery of application package)
- AOR 2: Waiting
- ECA: Waiting
- ECA Hard copy: Waiting

I will update this as things progress.

My timeline

Application Delivered to IQAS- 17-Sep-2018
1st University Documents Received- 24-Sep-2018
2nd University Documents Received - 01-Oct-2018
AOR1: 15-OCT-2018
AOR2: Waiting
ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

mstasfin

Oct 25, 2018
Hi all,
Timeline as below:
- Submission of online application: 10 Sept 2018
- Application package delivered to IQAS: 20 Sept 2018
- PG documents delivered to IQAS: 4 Oct 2018
- UG documents delivered to IQAS: 5 Oct 2018
- AOR 1: 19 Oct 2018 (4 weeks after delivery of application package)
- AOR 2: Waiting
- ECA: Waiting
- ECA Hard copy: Waiting

I will update this as things progress.
As your and my timeline almost resembles I am sharing mine.

My timeline

Application Delivered to IQAS- 17-Sep-2018
1st University Documents Received- 24-Sep-2018
2nd University Documents Received - 01-Oct-2018
AOR1: 15-OCT-2018
AOR2: Waiting
ECA Soft Copy- Waiting
ECA Hard Copy-Waiting

mstasfin

Oct 25, 2018
Timelines
Application & Transcripts delivered together to IQAS: 18 Jul 2018
AOR: 16 Aug 2018
ECA: Awaiting
ECA hardcopy: Awaiting

Contacted IQAS and was told the assessment is on verge of completion.
How did u contacted? Please share the email or telephone number where you reached them?
Thanks in Advance.

amyth.india

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I strongly feel that its high time now that IQAS must introduce an online tracking feature, allowing users to track the progress on their respective ECA’s.

Its been over days that my documents were delivered but I’m yet to hear from them. Had lost patience and reached out to them asking status, to which got the following response;

Our office is currently opening mail received the week of September 17. It may be several weeks yet before your mail is opened and an application file number created for you.
Please note, processing times are approximately 12 weeks or longer, which starts only on the date on which your paper application and all supporting documents have been confirmed as received, whichever occurs later. The 12 weeks does not start the date on which you send your materials or when your courier confirms delivery.”

My IQAS timeline;
Application delivered (IQAS) - 27 sep 18
AoR 1- Still awaiting (writing as on 01nov18)

(Application delivered with transcripts, official documents, form etc.)

Reactions: indoparis

HK19

Oct 25, 2018
I strongly feel that its high time now that IQAS must introduce an online tracking feature, allowing users to track the progress on their respective ECA’s.

Its been over days that my documents were delivered but I’m yet to hear from them. Had lost patience and reached out to them asking status, to which got the following response;

Our office is currently opening mail received the week of September 17. It may be several weeks yet before your mail is opened and an application file number created for you.
Please note, processing times are approximately 12 weeks or longer, which starts only on the date on which your paper application and all supporting documents have been confirmed as received, whichever occurs later. The 12 weeks does not start the date on which you send your materials or when your courier confirms delivery.”

My IQAS timeline;
Application delivered (IQAS) - 27 sep 18
AoR 1- Still awaiting (writing as on 01nov18)

(Application delivered with transcripts, official documents, form etc.)
Could not agree more, in my case both mine and my wife's documents were sent in the same package, both our AOR emails were received the same day. Her ECA report was finalized last week and mine still remains pending. Upon inquiring over the phone, I was given the 12 to 13 weeks comment, by a not so friendly representative.
If there was a standard timeline for all applications, along with some transparency on the progress status through an online tracking tool, it would eliminate a lot of frustration for the applicants and reduce the amount of follow ups for IQAS team to respond to!

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Yes this
Thank you for your email.

Our records show that you were notified on August 28, 2018 confirming receipt of your academic documents. Upon completion of the assessment, an electronic copy will be sent to the email address on the application form. A hard copy of the assessment will follow by international mail.

Applications are currently taking approximately twelve to thirteen weeks to process after all documents are received, including transcripts. Processing times are an estimate and not a guarantee and do not include mail delivery time.
Yes this is what I got the reply as such. Processing start of 12-13 weeks from the date of your AOR2.