+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Gsingh.sam

Oct 28, 2018
Hello buddies
Got my ECA from IQAS yesterday
PGDBM from Lovely professional university(distance mode) has been evaluated as a post graduate diploma

My timeline is as under
AOR-16August,2018
ECA softcopy-25 October,2018

ECA hardcopy waiting

Hi dear!

I want to apply for ECA. I have done my B.Tech from PTU (punjab technical university).

I have received my transcripts in a sealed envelope from my university at my residential address.

Nowadays, WES has stopped evaluating for my university. So, I have heard that IQAS is the only option I am left with.

My query is:
1) Can I send this sealed transcript directly to IQAS along with other documents that are required or is it mandatory that the transcripts are to be sent directly by the university?

2) if yes, what is the procedure to send it?

Regards,
Gagan

Jun 23, 2018
Part Time ..... I don't think it matters as they will check what ECA is saying, select as per your course I selected Part Time ...
Did u get your ITA? From where did you get your ECA done? I got it done from IQAS and there is no mentioning of part or full time.

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Did u get your ITA? From where did you get your ECA done? I got it done from IQAS and there is no mentioning of part or full time.
No ITA as crs is 436,eca from iqas... As nothing mentioned in eca like full/part time but I selected Part time as my course was DL.

mstasfin

Oct 25, 2018
My AOR2 was received Aug 21 and have been patiently waiting till now. I gave them a call just now and the customer rep was very rude, he just said u'll get it end of November since it takes 12-13 weeks. He refused to look up my case with my specific case Id. Has anyone else experienced the same behavior? I called the number (780) 427-2655
I have received my AOR1 on 15-oct-2018. All my transcripts were delivered on 01-oct-2018. How soon can i expect my AOR2? Thanks in advance

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I have received my AOR1 on 15-oct-2018. All my transcripts were delivered on 01-oct-2018. How soon can i expect my AOR2? Thanks in advance
AOR 2 by November first week and ECA by December last week if they expedite but if got stuck cause of vacations then Jan mid / end...

Reactions: mstasfin

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi dear!

I want to apply for ECA. I have done my B.Tech from PTU (punjab technical university).

I have received my transcripts in a sealed envelope from my university at my residential address.

Nowadays, WES has stopped evaluating for my university. So, I have heard that IQAS is the only option I am left with.

My query is:
1) Can I send this sealed transcript directly to IQAS along with other documents that are required or is it mandatory that the transcripts are to be sent directly by the university?

2) if yes, what is the procedure to send it?

Regards,
Gagan
1. You can collect from university in sealed envolape with stamp and send it to IQAS ..

2. Process / steps given on iqas website ...

stella.1989

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,
I Have 3 year Bachelors (B.Sc) and 2 Yr M.Sc
Here is my timeline:
Both Transcripts Delivered on: 11-09-2018
AOR1 and AOR2: 5-10-2018
ECA Report: Awaited (expecting Dec 2nd week)

bhallachetan

Oct 3, 2011
Hi All,

I have received this from IQAS as part of the additional information:

Dear Chetan,

Thank you for your email.

IQAS requires a photocopy of your diploma or degree certificate which supports the transcripts received from Sikkim Manipal University, Master of Business Administration.

To access detailed information about the application process and required documents, please visit the IQAS website at: www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx.

Should you have further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.

I would appreciate any help to get this moving.

Regards,
Chetan Bhalla

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi All,

I have received this from IQAS as part of the additional information:

Dear Chetan,

Thank you for your email.

IQAS requires a photocopy of your diploma or degree certificate which supports the transcripts received from Sikkim Manipal University, Master of Business Administration.

To access detailed information about the application process and required documents, please visit the IQAS website at: www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx.

Should you have further questions regarding the IQAS application process, you can contact the IQAS office at 1-780-427-2655.

I would appreciate any help to get this moving.

Regards,
Chetan Bhalla
You missed sending Degree Certificate from SMU-DE for your MBA? Email that to them it it will move....

Original degree copy is mandatory for IQAS .... They do not accept even provisional's.

Reactions: bhallachetan

bhallachetan

Oct 3, 2011
You missed sending Degree Certificate from SMU-DE for your MBA? Email that to them it it will move....

Original degree copy is mandatory for IQAS .... They do not accept even provisional's.
=================================
Original Content on the Email received from IQAS

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Dear Mr. Bhalla:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Our current processing times are posted on the IQAS website: www.alberta.ca/iqas

To proceed with the assessment IQAS requires the following documents:

· Copy of Certificate from Sikkim Manipal University for Master of Business Administration.

If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
=================================
Original Content on the Email received from IQAS

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application

Dear Mr. Bhalla:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application was received by the IQAS office. Our current processing times are posted on the IQAS website: www.alberta.ca/iqas

To proceed with the assessment IQAS requires the following documents:

· Copy of Certificate from Sikkim Manipal University for Master of Business Administration.

If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5
Hope you received the degree ? Send the color scan copy to them on email, that will work...

Reactions: bhallachetan