+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

as0001

Feb 8, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my application on 13/08/2021, it moved into "Final Review" on 11/30/2021, Since then it is showing the same status even not changed into fluctuations, Several times I have mailed to iqas but no response from them.
anyone here with same case??.
will u pls suggest wht can i do? ..a little help will be appericiated.
Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my application on 13/08/2021, it moved into "Final Review" on 11/30/2021, Since then it is showing the same status even not changed into fluctuations, Several times I have mailed to iqas but no response from them.
anyone here with same case??.
will u pls suggest wht can i do? ..a little help will be appericiated.
Thanks
There is a way. If you trust me, DM me login details. I'll check if possible.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id= and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser.
Another refresh of the method.

@as0001 check this one out. Maybe you have a fluctuating status.

Jagjeet_anttal

Mar 26, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-03-2022
Nomination.....
17-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
03-03-2022
@rajapanesar ..I tried above methods, it is giving me an error like :-
An error has occurred, Please click on Home button or this link to return to home page.
If the error persists, contact System Administrator.
It won't work unless your application is in fluctuation stage.

Reactions: rajapanesar

Tanu0619

Dec 8, 2019
While trying to fill my IQAS application online for ECA on https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca website, when I select my university name from the 'Name of the Institution' drop-down list, it shows me this warning message -

"Conditional Institution Status If you apply to IQAS with credentials from this institution, they may or may not be assessed. There are specific conditions regarding recognition of this institution and its programs, and there are validity and/or verification measures that will affect whether or not IQAS can issue an assessment."

It also gives me a warning message outside on 'Education Information' tab while filling the online form -

"Warning:
One or more of your credentials are associated with an institution that may not be recognized or accepted by IQAS:
  • Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology)
View the credential record for more details."

1. Is anyone else facing this issue? Can you please help and share your experience whether your degree was successfully assessed by IQAS in this condition or not?

2. Aside, this message is only coming for my university of bachelors degree, and is not coming for my university of 2nd credential - Post Graduation diploma that is from a different university. For the latter (1 year Post Graduate Diploma), as soon as I enter my university name from the institute drop-down list, it gives me a message -
"Recognized Institution This institution meets IQAS standards for recognition. Institution recognition does not guarantee that IQAS can issue an assessment. Credentials accepted for assessment are subject to verification and evaluation practices."

I am aware that with IQAS I only need to submit my highest degree, but since my PG diploma is only of 1 year and not a full-fledged masters or of 2 years, I decided to add my bachelors degree as well - just to be on the safe side so that I can select and claim points for - 'Two or more degrees...(One degree of 3 years or more)' in my Express Entry profile.
I am totally unsure what evaluation IQAS will give me if I just submit my highest - Post Graduate Diploma of 1 year and whether I will be able to select 'Two or more degrees...' option with that evaluation or not.

Please help me.

Parry24

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
While trying to fill my IQAS application online for ECA on https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca website, when I select my university name from the 'Name of the Institution' drop-down list, it shows me this warning message -

"Conditional Institution Status If you apply to IQAS with credentials from this institution, they may or may not be assessed. There are specific conditions regarding recognition of this institution and its programs, and there are validity and/or verification measures that will affect whether or not IQAS can issue an assessment."

It also gives me a warning message outside on 'Education Information' tab while filling the online form -

"Warning:
One or more of your credentials are associated with an institution that may not be recognized or accepted by IQAS:

1. Is anyone else facing this issue? Can you please help and share your experience whether your degree was successfully assessed by IQAS in this condition or not?

2. Aside, this message is only coming for my university of bachelors degree, and is not coming for my university of 2nd credential - Post Graduation diploma that is from a different university. For the latter (1 year Post Graduate Diploma), as soon as I enter my university name from the institute drop-down list, it gives me a message -
"Recognized Institution This institution meets IQAS standards for recognition. Institution recognition does not guarantee that IQAS can issue an assessment. Credentials accepted for assessment are subject to verification and evaluation practices."

I am aware that with IQAS I only need to submit my highest degree, but since my PG diploma is only of 1 year and not a full-fledged masters or of 2 years, I decided to add my bachelors degree as well - just to be on the safe side so that I can select and claim points for - 'Two or more degrees...(One degree of 3 years or more)' in my Express Entry profile.
I am totally unsure what evaluation IQAS will give me if I just submit my highest - Post Graduate Diploma of 1 year and whether I will be able to select 'Two or more degrees...' option with that evaluation or not.

Please help me.
Same Warning I am getting for my bachelors and masters ( Both institution that may not be recognized or accepted by IQAS: ) any suggestions on it?

Iytzaz Barkat

Mar 14, 2022

"Warning:

Please help me.

Shivakamboj

Mar 17, 2021
Hello everyone, I had done pg diploma in computer applications and did MSc IT by having the lateral entry in the second year. Now will my pg diploma and MSc will be recognised as a two year masters? Please reply if anyone knows

shubham bisht

Dec 31, 2021
Application Submitted - 12 march 2022
Transcripts delivered - 22 march
Status - still showing waiting for transcript(Rec'd documents from 1 university)

When will the status change?