+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Today, my application status changes to pending(waiting for required documents) from submitted.
But my transcripts have been reached there by DTC service.
so what does this status mean?

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Hey everyone, my transcripts were delivered to iqas in April. The status still shows "waiting for transcripts". They are not responding to the customer inquiry form. Could someone please help me if there is another way to reach iqas.

kvians

Jan 16, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I have a query for ECA with IQAS. I have applied for ECA on January 15th, 2023 and what's the next step?

I have only uploaded the copy of original documents and passport while submitting my application.

Is there anything else I should be doing?

I have read some of the messages in this thread and people have mentioned that, "they sent documents to IQAS after application submission" as per my knowledge you don't have to send any document unless IQAS ask you.

Please let me know if I have to send any document to IQAS upfront after application submission?

I have not requested any document to my university anything yet (GNDU, Amritsar) .

Please update.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have a query for ECA with IQAS. I have applied for ECA on January 15th, 2023 and what's the next step?

I have only uploaded the copy of original documents and passport while submitting my application.

Is there anything else I should be doing?

I have read some of the messages in this thread and people have mentioned that, "they sent documents to IQAS after application submission" as per my knowledge you don't have to send any document unless IQAS ask you.

Please let me know if I have to send any document to IQAS upfront after application submission?

I have not requested any document to my university anything yet (GNDU, Amritsar) .

Please update.
Why the passport for ECA????
Your Uni had to send your completion certificate and transcript directly to IQAS.

kvians

Jan 16, 2023
Why the passport for ECA????
Your Uni had to send your completion certificate and transcript directly to IQAS.
What I meant that I only uploaded the soft copies of my docs on the IQAS portal.

I thought they only required soft copies uploaded by us. They ask for original when required but not in every case.

Also, we also can send sealed documents to them if our University doesn't do so.

Can you please let me know, If I ask my university to send them sealed docs before IQAS ask me to do so.

Thanks for the reply!!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
What I meant that I only uploaded the soft copies of my docs on the IQAS portal.

I thought they only required soft copies uploaded by us. They ask for original when required but not in every case.

Also, we also can send sealed documents to them if our University doesn't do so.

Can you please let me know, If I ask my university to send them sealed docs before IQAS ask me to do so.

Thanks for the reply!!
check IQAS official website for the process - https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Thanks for the reply!!
No worries.
The highest degree has to be sent, the website is talking about if being doubtful of the others ones lower than that they can ask for it.
Okay for the procedure nowadays almost all Unis know how to send the certificates directly to IQAS or WES for ECA. They usually charge a fee, go to the admission office to enquire about it. You can also send it on Unis' behalf if the Uni give you certificate in a sealed envelope and as per the requirements of IQAS.
You can't send them on your own.

kvians

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks, Taran. Can you second my below thought please?

Since we can't send them on our own unless they ask sealed docs.

Should I ask my university to send me the sealed docs for ECA and keep them and when IQAS ask original (sealed), I send them ? To avoid the delay.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks, Taran. Can you second my below thought please?

Since we can't send them on our own unless they ask sealed docs.

Should I ask my university to send me the sealed docs for ECA and keep them and when IQAS ask original (sealed), I send them ? To avoid the delay.
No worries.
If you are taking about the highest degree you should send it on the behalf of your Uni no need to wait. Your assessment would not start without it. It is clearly written on the website. Rest is your wish.
If talking about lower or other degree wait for them to ask.

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
No worries.
If you are taking about the highest degree you should send it on the behalf of your Uni no need to wait. Your assessment would not start without it. It is clearly written on the website. Rest is your wish.
If talking about lower or other degree wait for them to ask.
Hi bro, how many days it takes to get completed after Final review stage? I think mine is stuck at final review. Thank you