Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Is there still a fluctuation stage while the status is in final review? While loading the page, status shows completed, but reverts back to final review, it's called fluctuation stage, and there used to be a workaround for downloading the report before it was available after a few days when status starts saying "complete (download report)".

Amit_K

Dec 7, 2021
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I submitted my application in August and transcripts were delivered in September.

The assessment started in October and the current status says on-hold (verifying the authenticity of the documents) since December 2nd. As I read, many of the members received an email from IQAS on how to get the documents verified, but I have not received any such instructions. I understand it has been just a week, but should I reach out to IQAS or my university/college or wait for a few days? Please guide me with this. thank u!!

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I submitted my application in August and transcripts were delivered in September.

The assessment started in October and the current status says on-hold (verifying the authenticity of the documents) since December 2nd. As I read, many of the members received an email from IQAS on how to get the documents verified, but I have not received any such instructions. I understand it has been just a week, but should I reach out to IQAS or my university/college or wait for a few days? Please guide me with this. thank u!!
HODL. IQAS will reach out to you if the university does not answer their queries.

Reactions: Amit_K

As0809

Dec 22, 2021
Hi everyone,
I just received my ECA from IQAS for my 2 year post graduate diploma in management (PGDM). IQAS has accredited it as Graduate Diploma with focus in Management. While making express entry profile I have got stuck while filling educational details as while filling Express entry form I cannot find an option for graduate diploma, it only gives an option for 1 year program, 2 year program, bachelors, etc.
So I am confused if to go ahead and select 1 year programe from a university college option or 2 year program from a university college as IQAS has not mentioned anything in terms of years in my certificate.
IQAS has laid out in its rationale that they consider short diploma programs as certificate and long duration such as 2 years as Graduate diploma on their website.
Can someone please help.

Trr

Dec 25, 2021
I have one little doubt.

My ECA completed, hard copy received & Status also seen mailed.
I got eca in aug month
Doubt was only that, the last step of processing 7- that show completed was not done green.
So them system error?

Mar 25, 2021
Hi,
I have opted for IQAS and completed payments on 18th dec. Also university provided official documents via email on 22nd Dec 2021.
But the portal is still showing submitted.
Can someone help with the process time?

Amit_K

Dec 7, 2021
Hi,
I have opted for IQAS and completed payments on 18th dec. Also university provided official documents via email on 22nd Dec 2021.
But the portal is still showing submitted.
Can someone help with the process time?
Pls wait for a few weeks - usually, IQAS takes a month or so to update the status. If your institutions sent the transcripts through digital mode then the timing will be less (in my case, my PG Diploma transcript was shared by email, and was updated within 2 weeks). But if it is through courier, then pls expect a timeline of more than 4 weeks - my bachelor's degree status was updated after a month post courier delivery.

One more thing - government offices are closed or running at low capacity from Dec 23 to Jan 3 in Canada.

Tanu0619

Dec 8, 2019
Pls wait for a few weeks - usually, IQAS takes a month or so to update the status. If your institutions sent the transcripts through digital mode then the timing will be less (in my case, my PG Diploma transcript was shared by email, and was updated within 2 weeks). But if it is through courier, then pls expect a timeline of more than 4 weeks - my bachelor's degree status was updated after a month post courier delivery.

One more thing - government offices are closed or running at low capacity from Dec 23 to Jan 3 in Canada.

@Amit_K - What final result and for which credentials did you get from IQAS ...please keep us posted?

Tanu0619

Dec 8, 2019
Finally got my IQAS certificate online.
My timeline is as follows:
Application Creation - 27/07/2021
Application Payment and Submission - 28/07/2021
Transcript Sent - 29/07/2021
Receipt of documents and placed in line for processing - 13/08/2021
Further documentation requested - 30/09/2021
Final review - 02/11/2021
Completed - 02/11/2021
Mailed - 19/11/2021
Qualifications Attained - 2 year post secondary diploma and 4 year bachelors degree.

A big thanks to everyone for all their support! Good luck to all those that have applied or are planning to do so.

1. So finally what equivalence did you select in your express entry profile?
2. And would you have got the same result has you just submitted your highest degree only? (what was it?)

Reactions: MrTee69

MrTee69

Aug 15, 2021
1. So finally what equivalence did you select in your express entry profile?
2. And would you have got the same result has you just submitted your highest degree only? (what was it?)
Hi,
Yet to create and submit my profile. Will do it sometime this year.
To answer your questions.
1. I will select "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years. - This will get me extra points compared to selecting only Bachelors Degree.
2. I would have received the same result had I only submitted my highest degree (Bachelor of Commerce), however I decided to wait for both to be verified, diploma and degree at no extra cost, and get an extra 8 CRS points when I apply.
Hope this answers your query.

Reactions: Tanu0619

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Hi There,

I have completed MBA-WX program from NGASCE-NMIMS university. This is a course of 15 months.
Prior to this I have pursued 3 years Bachelors of Science in Information Technology. I have got WES evaluation for it.

If I choose CES or IQAS for evaluating my MBA-WX will they provide Masters Equivalency?

I already tried WES they evaluated it as 4 years Bachelors and for ICES I got below response upon their review:

I am worried if at all CES or IQAS provide similar review as ICES did. I really need Masters Equivalency for my MBA-WX. If someone could help me by anyway will be greatly appreciated.

@maribeth24

Jan 19, 2022
Hey guys anyone can experience about Iqas?
Mine was in final review since December 17,2021 then when i checked it today again it shown status final review still but the date changed or updated to January 17,2022? I tried to checked and click if it will show completed but nope still in final review. Anyone has in the same situation?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hey guys anyone can experience about Iqas?
Mine was in final review since December 17,2021 then when i checked it today again it shown status final review still but the date changed or updated to January 17,2022? I tried to checked and click if it will show completed but nope still in final review. Anyone has in the same situation?
I'll search for the method for downloading the report.

edit:
People in fluctuation stage you just need to right click on final review and copy link

In the link change Document/DownloadApplicationForm/ to Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id= and paste in browser, make sure you are signed into your account before

eg. if link is https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationForm/e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

change it to https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/FACS/Document/DownloadApplicationFormFromPortal?id=e7e42310-a21d-e911-80e6-005056666d03

and paste it in your browser. I don't why would someone keep it secret and keep responding to messages