Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Is there anyone same like mine boat??

My Timeline is :

Online File Submission: 24 March
File Confirmation Received: 8 May
Academics Confirmation Received: 20 June

Waiting for ECA soft and Hard Copy
Hi, My documents were delivered on 7th May and received AOR1 on 12th June and since then there no update. i feel that i will be getting it in august end or 1st week of September.

Jul 24, 2018
Hello friends,
I sent my indian creditials for eca to iqas. My doucments reached iqas office on may1 as per dhl tracking.
2. aor on june 6th::: documents for processing in line
After that no updates from iqas as of now. Please comment who are in a same suituation.

Jul 8, 2018
You will get the first AOR when your application is received, and the second one when all your education documents are received and your file will be placed in line for processing then. In your case, they receive all of them in a single package, so what you are supposed to receive ideally, is just the AOR2.
Hi, THanks for the reply. Does this mean lesser time for eca, if we send in single envelope. Can you clarify. Thanks.

parag777

Jun 26, 2018
Hello friends,
I sent my indian creditials for eca to iqas. My doucments reached iqas office on may1 as per dhl tracking.
2. aor on june 6th::: documents for processing in line
After that no updates from iqas as of now. Please comment who are in a same suituation.
Hi,
As per the update from IQAS, they are saying 12 weeks is minimum time that it will take for them to issue ECA. My Docs were received by them on 23rd May, I received my AOR2 on 25th Jun'18, Awaiting for ECA. pls keep us posted if you get your ECA. All the best

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, THanks for the reply. Does this mean lesser time for eca, if we send in single envelope. Can you clarify. Thanks.
As per information given on iqas website a candidate needs to request university to send transcripts directly. However, i come to know from various express entry forums that we can send all documents in one package to save time and delivery charges. On the top of that, i never trust university send transcripts to iqas in time.

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hi,
As per the update from IQAS, they are saying 12 weeks is minimum time that it will take for them to issue ECA. My Docs were received by them on 23rd May, I received my AOR2 on 25th Jun'18, Awaiting for ECA. pls keep us posted if you get your ECA. All the best
I'm almost in the same timeline too. AOR2 on 28th June and no update since then. Let us all update here as soon as we hear from them about any progress.

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys.. really need advice here

I have done my MBA from Sikkim Manipal university and requested the college for transcripts. I forgot to attach the IQAS transcript request form which must be attested by the university along with the transcripts. I'm trying to contact the college but no help. Anyone with successful ECA without the request form. ?

Thanks in advance !

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey guys.. really need advice here

I have done my MBA from Sikkim Manipal university and requested the college for transcripts. I forgot to attach the IQAS transcript request form which must be attested by the university along with the transcripts. I'm trying to contact the college but no help. Anyone with successful ECA without the request form. ?

Thanks in advance !
IQAS transcript request form is not mandatory. You're good without the form, most of us (including me) have sent without request form. It's fine, no issues in it.

Reactions: neeraja404

rabea

Jul 25, 2018
I applied from Dubai on 11 Jan and delivered on 22 Jan

I received my first email of the file number on 10 march
and until now no update

is it fine to take all that processing time?

thanks in advance

Sushobh

Feb 6, 2018
Guys...I just got my ECA. Positive outcome ( Canadian levels : University Diploma with a focus in management ) .

AOR: 31st May
ECA: 26th July

Thanks a lot for all support. You all are wonderful. I am sure you all would get .
your ECA very soon.

Reactions: kambojsikh1986