+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

anne69

Jun 6, 2018
Still haven’t received my ECA. Anyone else with this timeline or something close? IQAS is Frustrating
Sent them an email yesterday and got this mail. I don’t understand how it’s completed but takes another month to send out. Crazy

Good morning ****,

Thank you for your application to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). I am the assessor assigned to your file. Your assessment was completed by me on July 16 but it takes another 4-5 weeks before you will get an email that your application is complete. This allows for review, signature, scanning and final mail-out.

Thank you for your patience. If you have not received your assessment by August 20, 2018, please feel free to contact me by replying to this email.

Best wishes,

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Sent them an email yesterday and got this mail. I don’t understand how it’s completed but takes another month to send out. Crazy

Good morning ****,

Thank you for your application to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS). I am the assessor assigned to your file. Your assessment was completed by me on July 16 but it takes another 4-5 weeks before you will get an email that your application is complete. This allows for review, signature, scanning and final mail-out.

Thank you for your patience. If you have not received your assessment by August 20, 2018, please feel free to contact me by replying to this email.

Best wishes,
Hello,
Congrats! Can you please share the email address of iqas? Thanks in advance

sanjaymlal

Mar 27, 2018
Why is IQAS so slow? WES is more popular with tons of ECA to do and they're taking 20days.

My timeline
Application received on 26th April,2018
AOR1- 6th June, 2018
Academic documents received on 11th June,2018
AOR2-11th July, 2018
I sent an email on 10th July after it was approaching 1 month since my docs were sent and no AOR2.

Now I have to play the waiting game. Hopefully i'll get my ECA by September

Anyone else with this timeline?
Similar timeline here.

AOR2 on 6th July 2018

Waiting for ECA

jassnisha

Mar 21, 2018

Good morning ****,

Best wishes,
Hey... Congrats... At last some positive reply from them.
Got Aor 2 on June 8th....sent an email last week... No reply from their end.. Really worried on how longer will they take to complete and send the ECA?

Jul 13, 2018
Finally I got scanned copy of my ECA today. This was for two degrees. Following is my timelines:
Application delivered - 16-March-18
Transcripts delivered by respective universities - 05-April-18 and 10-April-18
1st AOR - 25-Apr-18
2nd AOR - 15-May-18
ECA received - 21-Jul-18 @ 11:34 AM EST

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Finally I got scanned copy of my ECA today. This was for two degrees. Following is my timelines:
1st AOR - 25-Apr-18
2nd AOR - 15-May-18
Congratulations!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
1st AOR - 25-Apr-18
2nd AOR - 15-May-18
Can you please also mention your degree details and canadian equivalency?

Jul 13, 2018
Can you please also mention your degree details and canadian equivalency?
B. Tech in computer science & engineering = 4 years of bachelor of science University degree with focus in computer science engineering.

PGDBA from SCDL = University diploma with focus on business administration.

Reemahabitat

Jun 1, 2018
Hey which email are you using? I just have the automated inquiries page where I keep submitting but didnt get a reply. Could you help

Good morning ****,

Best wishes,

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
HI , Do we still get 2 AOR's even if we send both transcripts and forms in an single envelope?? can somebody please confirm? THanks
You will get the first AOR when your application is received, and the second one when all your education documents are received and your file will be placed in line for processing then. In your case, they receive all of them in a single package, so what you are supposed to receive ideally, is just the AOR2.