Hello my timeline so far
Application arrived : 10th April
Transcripts Arrived: 17th April

AOR 1 : May 10
AOR 2 : May 23

Soft copy: not yet
Hard Copy: not yet

Just hoping it doesn’t take more than a month. Tiring

Still haven’t received my ECA. Anyone else with this timeline or something close? IQAS is Frustrating

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Why is IQAS so slow? WES is more popular with tons of ECA to do and they're taking 20days.

My timeline
Application received on 26th April,2018
AOR1- 6th June, 2018
Academic documents received on 11th June,2018
AOR2-11th July, 2018
I sent an email on 10th July after it was approaching 1 month since my docs were sent and no AOR2.

Now I have to play the waiting game. Hopefully i'll get my ECA by September

Anyone else with this timeline?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
AOR Email received today:

Application package delivered on 20th June, 2018.
AOR Email received (Academics & Transcripts) - 19th July, 2018

Re: Receipt of your International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) application - academic documents

Dear Mr. Sharma:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your academic documents were received by the IQAS office and your file is now placed in line for processing. Please visit www.alberta.ca/iqas for the current processing time.

During the assessment, you will only be contacted by our office if we need more information or documents. Please do not call to ask about the status of your application as this can delay processing. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
9th Floor, 108 Street Building, 9942 – 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5K 2J5

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Why is IQAS so slow? WES is more popular with tons of ECA to do and they're taking 20days.
WES is a private organization focussed in doing education credential evaluation and assessment, whereas IQAS is a department in the Government of Alberta state. Need I say more? :)