+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
1) Need to create a online application and after online payment you will get your reference number with 100% complete application status.
2) You will get one email in your registered email address, It will be attached with two documents. 1} Application form 2} Check list.
3) Transcript need to request to your university, as per there payment procedure. Inform them to deliver it to IQAS Canada office by your university include 1 Page "Request of Academic Records" form.
4) Similarly you need to send the photo copies of Education certificate + all semester mark lists + Application Checklist (emailed to you after completion of step 1) + Application form + Passport. All in color or black and white.
5) You will get fist confirmation by IQAS on delivery of the fist courier package, It may be from you or your University.
6) Then you will get second email confirmation as per delivered package, This will start your ECA processing time of 8-12 Weeks. Few of the candidate don`t get email confirmation due to number of reasons. No need to call them or email them, They are well trained to reply on all the queries in same format. So just relax and help other forum members like me ;)
7) Process time on IQAS website click here.
8) Ask for extra one more copy of ECA, it will cost you $15, Worth spending. Because you will be requiring this for searching job in Canada.

Two web links provided for your ready reference of IQAS.

Do remember me in your prayers. :)

For Diploma / Degree. ( Sealed Transcript) --> Original Enclosed or Certified copy Enclosed : What is correct Answer ?
Do we need to Tick "Certified copy" ?

Fareeduddin

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for the detail information.
I have completed my first step and create my online application last night, but unfortunately I made a mistake when I filling of my academic years and submitted I have only knew this fact when I receive a mail. But I still not send hard copies anywhere.
Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Thanks

Fareeduddin

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have completed my first step and create my online AQAS application last night, but unfortunately I made a mistake when I filling of my academic years and submitted I have only knew this fact when I receive my Compiled Form through email. But I still not send hard copies for assessment.

Thanks

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Whats the Total fees for IQAS ?

includes Tax (HST) or Not ?

200 + 75 = 275 ( NO TAX) ?

or
200 + 75 + HST ( TAXES) = ~ 300 something ??

Those who have dealt with IQAS and Already Paid -- Please Answer !! How much exactly you Paid?

-----
WES has 200 + 7 + 26 ( TAX 13%) =. 235
-----

local_user

Mar 30, 2018
Whats the Total fees for IQAS ?

includes Tax (HST) or Not ?

200 + 75 = 275 ( NO TAX) ?

or
200 + 75 + HST ( TAXES) = ~ 300 something ??

Those who have dealt with IQAS and Already Paid -- Please Answer !! How much exactly you Paid?

-----
WES has 200 + 7 + 26 ( TAX 13%) =. 235
-----
Its 275 include everything.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
Its 275 include everything.
Can we pay by Credit Card for two applicant ?

How will we pay 275+ 200 for 2 applicant

I mean , Can we pay $200 also for Spouse , while registering ( Both Souses)

hashirusmani

Mar 29, 2018
i have completed BBA from newports institute in 2013 ... applied for IQAS ..... my degree is already attested from HEC, ministry of foreign affairs, UAE embassy .....
will they accept my degree and give positive assessment? I have heard rumors that they are giving -ve results for Pimset,preston and newports.....

can anyone clarify?

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
i have completed BBA from newports institute in 2013 ... applied for IQAS ..... my degree is already attested from HEC, ministry of foreign affairs, UAE embassy .....
will they accept my degree and give positive assessment? I have heard rumors that they are giving -ve results for Pimset,preston and newports.....

can anyone clarify?
Check thier website where they give a list of universities whose degrees they varify.

Reactions: hashirusmani

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi All,

I have completed my first step and create my online AQAS application last night, but unfortunately I made a mistake when I filling of my academic years and submitted I have only knew this fact when I receive my Compiled Form through email. But I still not send hard copies for assessment.

Thanks
Correct the mistake by pen and include an explanation in the space provided in the printed forms.

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, I need help in filling Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist.

I want to know that what to mention in the space given below the lines Photocopy of the degree/diploma (name in the original language) and Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks and Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:

Reactions: masoodali

gauravebatra

Apr 8, 2018
I have done Btech from MDU and done MBA from SMU and PGDM from IMT CDL. I the Section-B of IQAS ECA Application checklist there is only space given for two academics under Post Secondary academic documents what to do as i have three degrees which are Post secondary.