+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

Snaina

Oct 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Received soft copy of IQAS ECA for my MBA today morning and the following is specified.

Comparative Levels of Achievement in Canada:

The Master of Business Administration degree generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree.

This means that I can now claim CRS points for Masters degree?

This is so awesome! Yes! You can claim the points now. I am yet to recieve mine. Called them Monday night my time with zero idea of when I will get it. I will land in Canada with a head full of white hair.o_O

Reactions: Parulp
Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys,
I am about to send all my documents to IQAS for ECA however, just have one query. Does anyone have any experience with lateral entry courses verified by IQAS? My M.Sc. was a lateral entry course so instead of 4 semesters, I only had to attend 3 semesters. I appeared in exams for all 4 semesters and have marks for all 4 semesters in the mark sheet though, the entire course was shrinked to 1.5 years instead of 2 years due to lateral entry.

Thanks!

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Any one still in this forum or any idea if someone from SCDL 2001 batch got IQAS assessment done with a positive outcome??

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello All,

---- : UPDATE : -----

I have applied through IQAS,

My Timeline is as below,

Got My Second Email in Exact One Month.

IQAS application reached IQAS: 17th OCT
University transcript reached IQAS: 24th OCT
1st IQAS acknowledgment email: 17th NOV
2nd IQAS acknowledgment email: 24th November
<------------------ UPDATE
ECA email from IQAS: No Update
Hardcopy Of ECA: No Update

I don't how much time it will take now for soft copy will update my timeline when I get any updates from IQAS

Thanks

Dec 6, 2017
Hi
Need to send my documents to IQAS for ECA. I sent them an email and in their automated response, this is what they mentioned:
You must send the following documents and pay the application fee:
- Copies of your completed academic credentials (diploma/degree). These do not need to be attested copies so photocopies are accepted.
- Your signed application form.
- Translations of all documents if they are not in English. This includes translations of the transcripts being sent by your school.
- Proof of name (a copy of a government issued identity document, such as passport), or proof of name change if your current name is different from the name on your educational documents (E.g. copy of marriage certificate).

However, in the checklist, it's mentioned to include photocopy of transcript. From my university, I have requested 2 copies of the transcript- they'll send one copy to IQAS directly and second one to me. Do I need to wait for that copy of transcript from university before I send my application package to IQAS? Or should I send my package without transcripts and just with the list of documents they have mentioned in the automated email response (mentioned above)? I don't have my transcripts with me and just have degree and mark sheets.

Thanks!

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
I need to send Documents from 2 different institutions to IQAS.
Is it ok if I get the verified copies in sealed envelopes from both institutions and send them along with form to IQAS as single courier?
Or should I send them separately?
Any member like to share personal experience?

nsch4u

Dec 13, 2017
Hi Folks,
I get documents attested and sealed by HEC to send to IQAS.
Later I came to know about this form on IQAS website " Request of Academic Records Form".
Now, it is not stamped and included in envelope.
What should I do now. Do IQAS accept with out this?

Thanks

mfbasit2017

Dec 16, 2017
What documents to be include in IQAS ECA for the followings

A - SEALED ENVELOPE DOCUMENTS (Send by Institute)

1----????
2....????
3....????

B - APPLICANT DOCUMENTS (Send by me)

1----????
2....????
3....????

Please write clearly everything, and thanks in advance.

Snaina

Oct 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
This is so awesome! Yes! You can claim the points now. I am yet to recieve mine. Called them Monday night my time with zero idea of when I will get it. I will land in Canada with a head full of white hair.o_O
Finally got my ECA email today.

Timeline:

All Documents received by IQAS: 24th September
1st AOR: 24th October
2nd AOR: 25th October (communication of 9 weeks of assessment)
Final ECA email: 20th December (8 weeks)
Hard copy: Awaited

Sam_7511

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys

I have done my MBA from Stratford University accredited by ACICS USA. I was rejected the Assessment from WES for my MBA , Do you think applying for IQAS was a right decision and would be able do provide ECA for the same???
And Also
I got my 2nd AOR ON 6th Dec 17
How much time you guys think will it take to get the final ECA????

Reactions: Parulp

iddrres

Dec 26, 2017
Dear ALL ,

Please can anyone share the ECA CHECKLIST ??!! I donot understand what to wirite in ( photocopy of diploma / degree ( name in the original language ) . what to write my name or the degree name ???? .... can anyone help as i am filling up the application now .

Please also mention do i have to write the IQAS referrence number on the SEALED ENVELOPE that i recieved from the university ?

Last edited:

IamSriramA

Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys
I sent both my MBA and B.Tech certificates for evaluation to WES. They replied that they would evaluate only B.Tech degree and they cannot evaluate MBA. So should I tell them to evaluate my B.Tech degree and then send MBA certificates to IQAS.
Is it alright to have ECA report from two different organizations (WES for B.tech and IQAS for MBA)

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hello seniors,
I got rejected by WES for PGDM (HB) 2 years post graduation course from welingkar.
Is anyone aware if it's worth sending to IQAS for evaluation again?

engr.humayun

Nov 19, 2017
KSA
Anybody here who holds MBA from UCP, Lahore (PK), kindly let me know from which ECA-organization you did your assessment.
WES is mentioning that they don't assess degrees from UCP, Lahore (PK).