+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

zaybu

Aug 5, 2017
Hello Hira,

After reading different post from different people and specially you, i am confused about the time IQAS taking although i heard on other forums that the max time is 20 to 25 day from IQAS. Can you please guide me what should i do ? and should i proceed with IQAS or i should look for other organisation. ??

Thanks

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Hira,

After reading different post from different people and specially you, i am confused about the time IQAS taking although i heard on other forums that the max time is 20 to 25 day from IQAS. Can you please guide me what should i do ? and should i proceed with IQAS or i should look for other organisation. ??

Thanks
Hello,

Actually, you might be reading earlier posts. Their processing time was 30 business days when I sent my application and in August they updated their processing times to 9-10 weeks, so they are extremely slow now especially in comparison with WES, but still faster than others like ICAS that take much longer so if your institute is recognized by WES then I would advise you to go for them as it's faster than IQAS apparently, but if you don't want the hassle of going through HEC and inter board (primarily why I went with IQAS), go for IQAS as they only require your transcript to be sent from issuing institute and even 2 months processing is NOT bad as compared to 5-6 months by others...

Best of luck,

Hira

zaybu

Aug 5, 2017
Hello,

Actually, you might be reading earlier posts. Their processing time was 30 business days when I sent my application and in August they updated their processing times to 9-10 weeks, so they are extremely slow now especially in comparison with WES, but still faster than others like ICAS that take much longer so if your institute is recognized by WES then I would advise you to go for them as it's faster than IQAS apparently, but if you don't want the hassle of going through HEC and inter board (primarily why I went with IQAS), go for IQAS as they only require your transcript to be sent from issuing institute and even 2 months processing is NOT bad as compared to 5-6 months by others...

Best of luck,

Hira
Appreciate your help.

Many thanks, i will proceed with IQAS. :)

zaybu

Aug 5, 2017
Appreciate your help.

Many thanks, i will proceed with IQAS. :)
One quick question, i am completing IQAS form and it requires to upload all the educational information including schools and college. I am applying ECA for BBA, so do i need to upload school details(SSC and HSC) as i don't know exact starting and end date for my SSC and HCS. ?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
One quick question, i am completing IQAS form and it requires to upload all the educational information including schools and college. I am applying ECA for BBA, so do i need to upload school details(SSC and HSC) as i don't know exact starting and end date for my SSC and HCS. ?
I skipped those as I wasn't sending them for evaluation.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello Guys,
I applied for ECA with IQAS. My documents were delivered on 2nd of October. I haven't got any confirmation yet. Any idea what should I expect? Anyone who recently applied to IQAS in late September or early October.?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Guys,
I applied for ECA with IQAS. My documents were delivered on 2nd of October. I haven't got any confirmation yet. Any idea what should I expect? Anyone who recently applied to IQAS in late September or early October.?
They are taking ~ 4 weeks to send acknowledgement these days.

sumerehman

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone guide me, My paper application was delivered to IQAS on 11th September 2017 (I paid online on 29th August 2017)
I am waiting for an acknowledgement and file number from IQAS to ask my institution to send sealed envelope, is it normal processing time of IQAS to issue a file number?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone guide me, My paper application was delivered to IQAS on 11th September 2017 (I paid online on 29th August 2017)
I am waiting for an acknowledgement and file number from IQAS to ask my institution to send sealed envelope, is it normal processing time of IQAS to issue a file number?
oh on your academic request form you must enter the IQAs reference number mentioned in your application form (bottom right.. starts with 100...) that you get after paying, NOT your file number... don't waste more time and request for your documents ASAP.

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Hello Hira,

Thanks
I sent my documents August 4th they take 21working days to acknowledge then like another 21 days re second email...no ECA as yet.

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Hi all,

Today I have got my successful ECA assessment for my SCDL diploma from IQAS.
My docs were received by them on 02-08-2017 and they acknowledged regarding the receipt of docs on 31-08-2017.

Today I got email from IQAS that my ECA assessment has been completed and soft copy was attached. Hard copy will follow by courier.
I know lot of ppl were asking about SCDL assessment. So I am writing to let them know that IQAS assesses SCDL diploma.

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Finally received ECA... even though evaluation was completed and signed on Sep 12, they emailed it on
Oct 4th.

Still, delighted and relieved .. now real game begins...
Hi Hira..

I think we got successful ECA from IQAS back to back. I saw you on immitracker too. Good luck for future processing. When are you expecting next draw to take place and what score?

Reactions: hirasalam