+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

divy7281

Mar 24, 2018
RPRF paid on 13th Apr 2018
what will be the next stage and how much time will it take to issue PPR letter ?
Pls help. Thank you in advance.

Gurkirat kaur

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Hi guys ,
This has been my timeline . Any advice on when to expect a PPR and what all happens during IP2?

21st Dec ITA
24th Feb AOR
3rd March MEP
4th March IP1
7th March IP2

This is how my status appears : - (I am assuming it is IP2)

Application status : We are processing your application.
We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Similar thing happened to me

07 FEB ITA
23rd March AOR
28th March MEP
28th March IP1
29th March IP2
29th March ADR (additional PCC)
18th April ADR submitted

Application status : We are processing your application.
We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing your additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

can you tell me if you got your PPR

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
Hey buddy,That's a great news at least you got to know what is happening with your profile. For most of us, its still grey like a black hole. No Idea why IP2-PPR process has slowed down so much.
Hopefully, We all get our PPR soon. I am equally impatient as anyone else here.
Can you share on which number you were able to connect to the agent?
I wish you all the best.
I Called again yesterday, so the officer that I talked to, told me that they have now started the security check process. Again She couldn't tell how long this process will take but it's the last step. So hopefully very soon, I'll get good news. Can't wait for the Golden email.

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I wonder if someone has any update as to why the average time in IP2 has gone from 7 days to months now? Did anyone questioned CIC?

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
I wonder if someone has any update as to why the average time in IP2 has gone from 7 days to months now? Did anyone questioned CIC?
Honestly, I would love to have some info about that too. It seems like application files get processed at normal speed until they get to background check and get stuck there for months!!!!!

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Honestly, I would love to have some info about that too. It seems like application files get processed at normal speed until they get to background check and get stuck there for months!!!!!
My worry is, following Immitracker and all other available forums what I understood is when you get in IP2 it takes on an average 7 days, Min avg-2 days, Max avg-20 days.
Why this trend has suddenly changed. why so many applications stuck in IP2 for so long.
More frustrating part is, there is no way you can find out what is happening.

Reactions: Gurkirat kaur

anishta

Feb 19, 2018
My worry is, following Immitracker and all other available forums what I understood is when you get in IP2 it takes on an average 7 days, Min avg-2 days, Max avg-20 days.
Why this trend has suddenly changed. why so many applications stuck in IP2 for so long.
I am also following immitracker , but i found that some applications who has submitted after my timeline has got PPR. That is medical Pass after March 23rd.

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
The so called IP2 that happened on 27th feb to so many applicants is not IP2. It was just some technicak issue that led to some update which had no meaning. I ordered my gcms notes and it clearly shows that no update happened on 27th feb. No agent or officer did anything on my file.

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
I am not sure why some files get processed faster than others but I for sure have seen some folks getting their PPR email a month after submitting their applications. Some others got PPR about 50 to 80 days after submission. I guess it depends on case to case but there is no clear explanation as of why some applications get processed overnight and some others very slowly. My hope is that we will all get the golden email in the very near future. Can't wait.

vangaski

Apr 14, 2018
I am also following immitracker , but i found that some applications who has submitted after my timeline has got PPR. That is medical Pass after March 23rd.
We seriously have no control over this!!! That's the most frustrating part of all. Seeing people who have submitted their applications after you already getting PPR while you're awaiting for it.

Reactions: Nobatia and leka

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
This forum is absolutely quiet today. There hasn’t been any update from LVO or Ottawa VO today or any ppr. Wonder why?

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
This forum is absolutely quiet today. There hasn’t been any update from LVO or Ottawa VO today or any ppr. Wonder why?
Actually quite a few people received their PPR, check the other threads.

Choco3699

Apr 10, 2018
According to few blogs that I have read and I am following, now RPRF to PPR is taking longer time than expected as end of last year CIC made few changes with regards to process timelines and phases. Post receiving the RPRF fees is when the actual eligibility and background checks take place also the number of applications have been on a rise since mid 2017 as the CRS scores had been to their lowest due to which there was a rise in ITA's.
In my case I have been waiting for 2 months now after paying my RPRF. I submitted my documents on 26th Jan 2018.
To what I know the timelines after RPRF have gone up.

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
The so called IP2 that happened on 27th feb to so many applicants is not IP2. It was just some technicak issue that led to some update which had no meaning. I ordered my gcms notes and it clearly shows that no update happened on 27th feb. No agent or officer did anything on my file.
Holy crap!!!
Really?