+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

Jun 6, 2017
My ba
Congratulations then, you are in IP2, PPR soon!
My wife is primary applicant and background BGS states " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." How can I know its IP1 or IP2. And what is the difference. What is FSO W?

john_89

Dec 20, 2017
I have the same IP2 date Bro. Its little annoying to come up all the way here and getting stuck for no reason.
I had read on another thread that the score is now 58/400.
My dates are
AOR-18th Dec
RPFP-18th Dec
Med Passed- 4th Jan
IP2-27th Feb.

Let's hope for the best.
Hi Bro,

AOR - 16 Feb
RPFP - 16 Feb
Med Passed - 26 Feb
IP2 - Mar 6 (We came to know from agent when we called and asked. We have applied through an agency and don't have access to our application.

However, hasn't received the PPR yet. Please let me know when your turn out.

Thanks

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi Bro,

AOR - 16 Feb
RPFP - 16 Feb
Med Passed - 26 Feb
IP2 - Mar 6 (We came to know from agent when we called and asked. We have applied through an agency and don't have access to our application.

However, hasn't received the PPR yet. Please let me know when your turn out.

Thanks
16 Feb is quite early Bro.
You should feel lucky to get in IP2 so soon.
Patience should be the key.
I am loosing it through :p

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone
I tried contacting CIC agent for status of application on +161139444000 but unable to talk to them
Does anyone knows any other number or email ?
Urgent reply needed
Kind regards
Gary

hardeepsingh751

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
I submitted my PP with to NDVO 17 days back, yesterday was CIC application :approved"
how much time be to get will it be to get Paspport and COPR back ?

any inputs?? ... anyone

Reactions: gary007

john_89

Dec 20, 2017
whats your nationality country of residence by the way? whats your score.
Nationality - Indian
Score was 448
Btw, my application was pushed to IP2 on March 6 and it took me 35 days to get the PPR. So in some forums and trackers they say the timeline as 7-30 days. You can expect the passport request anytime after April 17. :)

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
omg congrats!! i got my IP2 on March 17. This means I can expect PPR by...March 22??

@soniorc did u get your PPR? u got IP2 before both of us.
No buddy,
Still waiting for the PPR. As all know the time can vary case to case. What I am failing to understand is, why the timelines are so random and why the average time of 7 days has gone for the toss.
Is it the backlog or something else is wrong.

john_89

Dec 20, 2017
No buddy,
Still waiting for the PPR. As all know the time can vary case to case. What I am failing to understand is, why the timelines are so random and why the average time of 7 days has gone for the toss.
Is it the backlog or something else is wrong.
It varies from Visa Offices. Mine was processed in Ottawa. It is there in the PPR mail. Earlier CIC used to respond to the mail inquiry on which visa office is processing the application. I tried this last week however got an automated response asking to use the web form for such inquiries.

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
guys i got an update today to my inquiry about visa office

"

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Local IRCC offices across Canada offer in-person help by appointment only. Once your application has been received, IRCC will contact you to schedule an appointment if deemed necessary by the processing office.

The contact information for IRCC local offices is available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry".

if my file is in Vancouver, BC what stage of processing stage could my application be at?
How long did it take to get a reply? (No of days), Because I have sent an email since 22nd March. No reply yet