Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Guys, has somebody gone from IP2 back to IP1 ? This happened recently - not sure why. But along with this, the ADR status changed to no additional documents required.
Woah... are you sure? no that i doubt you, but by any chance did you take screen shots of before and after? ... the reason i asked this is that I always take before and after screen shots... every time there is a change in status.

Thanks

xbazingax

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

I got PPR email this morning. Below is my timeline.

AOR - 5th November, 2017
Meds Passed - 8th November, 2017
Additional Docs Requested (US PoC and Travel History) - 17th November, 2017
Additional Docs Provided - 18th November, 2017
IP2 - 4th March, 2018
PPR - 19th March, 2018

I have a question though. My CIC account does not have any update, BC is still in IP2.
And my PPR email says that I need to contact VFS office in India and they will send my passport to High Commision of Canada in New Delhi.

But I live in US on H-1B visa. Can I not contact VFS office in New York?

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
plss, if i got a rejection letter in july based on incomplete application and by august, get another ITA. can i still use my old documents like bank statement and police report that has no expiring date or i hv to get new ones.
when you get rejection? in ip1 or ip2?

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
my background check says " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

Is it IP1 or IP2?

what will it say if its IP1 and what will it say if its IP2?
Ip2

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
IP1 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
IP2 - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

xbazingax

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
you did not get IP1? what is IP1??Im so confused
I did not see any changes in my background check during IP1 stage. However during that stage they are usually reviewing your documents and send out messages of they need any additional documents. So I guess when they asked me for PoC and travel history my application was in IP1 stage

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Guys, I did a kind of short analysis to check the possibility of "IP2 glitch ". It's very high.
  1. Based on myimmitracker.com tracker. almost 400 applicants BG changed to IP2 on 27/02/2018.
  2. Hardly 9 applicants got PPR within a week time after this status change.
  3. Based on past information the normal ratio of IP2 to PPR in a week time is more than 60%. i.e out of 100 almost 60 applicants get PPR within a week.
  4. in the present case of 27/02/2018 the ratio is hardly 3%.
We can conclude that the past pattern of getting PPR after IP2 stage has changed after 27/02/2018.

Lets hope that the corns of our IP2s start popping soon and turn to PPR in few days.

Lets be optimistic as "Fortune always favors optimistic"

We'll definitely reach next level .
Cheers
I have the same IP2 date Bro. Its little annoying to come up all the way here and getting stuck for no reason.
I had read on another thread that the score is now 58/400.
My dates are
AOR-18th Dec
RPFP-18th Dec
Med Passed- 4th Jan
IP2-27th Feb.

Let's hope for the best.

hardeepsingh751

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
I have the same IP2 date Bro. Its little annoying to come up all the way here and getting stuck for no reason.
I had read on another thread that the score is now 58/400.
My dates are
AOR-18th Dec
RPFP-18th Dec
Med Passed- 4th Jan
IP2-27th Feb.

Let's hope for the best.
did u check email: spam junk folders too ?

soniorc

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
did u check email: spam junk folders too ?
Yes I did.
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status-We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview -You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the status. It still looks into IP2 stage

nik.bapat

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-02-2018
Passport Req..
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-09-2018
Yes I did.
Application status-We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents-We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview -You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check-We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

IP2

hardeepsingh751

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Yes I did.

IP2

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
guys, i submitted my application on 6 march.
on 17 march, my application went into IP2.

Is it a good thing that my application went into IP2 so quickly and that I will get my PPR soon? or does it mean I have to wait MONTHS before I get PPR?
It's unpredictable to tell. I am in the similar situation as you. No update since Feb 27. For more information, Please see my signature.