+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 before Medical passed, time to PPR?

Rougepixel

Nov 24, 2017
Nope, not passed yet. Have raised a CSE last week, let’s see what they respond. It’s 95 days since AOR, and Medical not passed. I’m (and people in a similar situation), will set a new record I guess!!
Did you hear anything? I am in same situation as you. what is the status on other stages on application?

JoyForPR

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Did you hear anything? I am in same situation as you. what is the status on other stages on application?
Hi... status is same to same...Medical not passed yet (104 days now since AOR). Last I spoke to an agent on 13th May, she said R10 completeness is done, Criminality Check is done, Eligibility is in process and Security not yet started. Planning to call them again on 14th June (at the 4th month mark). What is your status?

Rougepixel

Nov 24, 2017
Hi... status is same to same...Medical not passed yet (104 days now since AOR). Last I spoke to an agent on 13th May, she said R10 completeness is done, Criminality Check is done, Eligibility is in process and Security not yet started. Planning to call them again on 14th June (at the 4th month mark). What is your status?
When i finished writing my last comment.. i got Medical passed update today. 104 days after

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
I think(and hope) I am in a similar situation.
AOR - Nov 24th
IP1 - same day
IP2 - Jan 4th
MEP - still waiting.

A lot of people with AOR the same date already passed medical exam. I wonder what happens to my application, and hope I am in the same situation as OP.
Did you get biometrics letter?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi @PuraVida... did you pass your Medical? I am in a similar situation.
AOR- 14th Feb
IP1- 6th April (Medical under review)
IP2- 9th April (we are processing your background check)
But no Medical pass yet.
Hi Did you get biometric request.In which stage you are now?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello all. If we call CIC to ask if meds/security/bgc passed will they tell us over the phone ? I dont have access to GCKEY that's why I am asking